Straight skinny on the Sherman - Crabtree bad blood.

Seahawk772002

Reaction score
I am wondering is it time for Richard to rise above this let his play on the field do the talking

I fear he has lowered himself to a place where his parents, community in Compton, CA are uncomfortable.

He is better than this and it has potential to be a distraction.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Seahawk772002":2z0r2b4d said:
I am wondering is it time for Richard to rise above this let his play on the field do the talking

I fear he has lowered himself to a place where his parents, community in Compton, CA are uncomfortable.

He is better than this and it has potential to be a distraction.

lol, I am sure people in Compton are more uncomfortable with other things. Like staying alive, not getting shot..etc.

I've never been to Compton, but I am pretty sure they love him over there.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Catches Targets Yards

4 6 31
4 9 65
4 8 40
4 8 52

These are Crabtree's last 4 games against Seattle. I didn't have to put down TDs because he doesn't have one against Seattle in that span. Maybe he should shut his mouth.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Good. Richard Sherman is a smart guy. People would talk about his outburst and reporters will start digging around to get to the real story and they found it.

Crabtree cannot keep this on the playing field, in the heat of the moment.

He took this to a charity event.

Crabtree...what a class(less) act.

rightbench

Reaction score
Sherman will not "rise above" trash talking. It is part of who he is. His coach in Highschool asked him not to during one gameweek. He complied (proving that he can), but then had the worst first half of his life.

His coach went to him at halftime and told him to be who he was. That's part of who he is and always will be.