Super 12

LV2MIAhawk12

Reaction score
Hey guys. I browse .net all the time but this is my first post. I'm happy to be a bigger part of the community of .net.

I had to work yesterday during the game but I of course kept up to date on my phone. I was devastated in the first half but practically jumping up and down with excitement in the second. I had to contain myself, which wasn't easy when your blood is blue and green for the Hawks. I even had to give myself the label of the Quietest 12th Man because I couldn't yell or scream or do anything. I'm so pumped for the superbowl and I can't wait to see what happens. SUPERBOWL BOUND!!!!

Anyway, I wanted to share a little something I made a couple days before the game. I had seen all these SuperHawk shirts being posted here and on Facebook and that got me thinking. What about one of the most super parts of our team? Us. The 12th Man. So I made this up really quick in photoshop and wanted to get some opinions on it from my fellow 12s. Thanks for the comments.

Had trouble getting the image to show directly on here. So here is a link. Sorry for the inconvenience.

GO HAWKS

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 3328_n.jpg