Richard Sherman and other type A personalities

tom sawyer

Reaction score
You know, the more I think about it... the more I understand him. In all ways, not just the "business" many are clammering about today. I too, am an A type. I am a perfectionist wanna be in my career, I often feel unappreciated, or at least under appreciated. I can let things build and then "boom".

RS is so very important to our team in not only his physical ability but also his mental determination!

I love him, more than ever, I wear his jersey with pride!!

Axx

Reaction score
yeah, and all the people who are calling him out for his antics are only going to make him better hahahaha.

sainthawk29

Reaction score
I personally believe his antics were a breath of fresh air. I am kinda sick of the whole, yes we are competing but after the game we are best friends.

Michael Jordan comes to mind. He wasn't friendly, he didn't care if Barkley was his buddy. At the end of the game, he would have cut your heart out if he thought he could get away with it, and it meant he would win the next game. And no one cared. In fact, everyone wanted to "be like mike".

However, now you have an outspoken athlete (let alone a loud black one with dreads) that doesn't just spew clichés, and the media freaks.