What you talking about Willis

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I don't remember him doing much all YEAR. He's not the best linebacker on the team anymore, so we don't see or hear much from him anymore.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Going to be hard for SF defense to stay good if Bowman has a long recovery and Willis and Justin Smith get one year older. their window as a SB team is closing, they might. AZ and STL could take them out early next season.

rpmischris

Reaction score
Harbaugh will take another job instead of rebuilding their team. Que another decade of mediocrity from the whiners.

Pstark3

Reaction score
rpmischris":13n5pj4k said:
Harbaugh will take another job instead of rebuilding their team. Que another decade of mediocrity from the whiners.
Nothing would make me happier

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I honestly think their window closed last night. They may still make the playoffs next year but that defense is aging. And so is Frank Gore. Defenses will figure out Kaepernick's running plays and that will get shut down more effectively as well. This isn't hater talk, it's simply how I feel.

Seeker

Reaction score
Willis is okay, I just think the niner schemes on both sides of the ball are a little too complicated to be done on the road all the time.