A sad sad 9ers fan

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Those comments are comical. The Seahawks are going to punch the Broncos in the teeth. They won't know what hit them in that 20 degree weather.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
if we did lose there was no way in hell I could cheer for my 31st fave team the Broncos and Manning to win...yes I would have rooted for the Niners. I can't stand horse face, the stupid salute era and Papa John Manning...in case you are wondering...the Steelers are my 32nd most fave team!

hawker84

Reaction score
I give Denver all the props in the world, great team, world class QB, but we are not the Bolts or the Patriots. What they will face in the SB is straight horror film material on defense. Payton will be getting the ball out quickly, he'd better. If we can put up 300 yrds of offense and 20 + points on SF, know reason why we can't do that or more against Denver. I'm sure Payton will put up some points, but i think we will as well. Going to come down to key stops, turnovers blah blah blah as usual. Should be a fun, close game..

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Aros":20tz12h6 said:
Those comments are comical. The Seahawks are going to punch the Broncos in the teeth. They won't know what hit them in that 20 degree weather.

Can you believe it? A RARE cold-weather Super Bowl and you couldn't have two teams who benefit / suffer from it more than the seahawks and manning led broncos.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
One of many, I'm sure.

Favorite : "Just because they beat us, I still don't think they can beat us. "
WTF?

49ers

Reaction score
Dude, how many Panthers & Packers fans did you see on these forums prior to the game rooting for the Seahawks?

We saw the same number of Saints fans.

Just piss poor fandom.

I'm rooting for nobody in particular.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks aren't a very good team when it comes to away games. Seriously, they're soft and that 12th man was a joke yesterday. This shows you that this is just a front; they beat us badly in regular season games in their home, but can't blow us out when it actually counts. Just because they beat us, I still don't think they can beat us.
Denial. It's more than just a river in Egypt.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
49ers":xvaxsji9 said:
Dude, how many Panthers & Packers fans did you see on these forums prior to the game rooting for the Seahawks?

We saw the same number of Saints fans.
A few, less then I thought there would be.
A lot of it would be rooting against more than FOR.
I was rooting against the 9'ers in the Super Bowl last year, not for the Ravens.
I only root FOR one team.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I would definitely not root for the Niners if the tables were turned. I fully expect niner fans to root for Denver. Its a rivalry, this is what its like. They hate our guts and I'm fine with that. Right now i am bathing in Niner fan tears here. Sweet, sweet niner tears. I quite enjoy the tears and expect to have a lot more to come.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1i97u1yl said:
Seattle Seahawks aren't a very good team when it comes to away games. Seriously, they're soft and that 12th man was a joke yesterday. This shows you that this is just a front; they beat us badly in regular season games in their home, but can't blow us out when it actually counts. Just because they beat us, I still don't think they can beat us.

What a 6-2 record on the road means they aren't a very good team on the road? That's the same record the 49ers had at home. Hmmmmm.....

Highlordb

Reaction score
I would never root for 49'ers if the roles were reversed, but then again I still have issues ever rooting for Bronco's...I am just glad I don't have to root for either.

kidhawk

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":nwmw0tp8 said:

That's a funny quote, since we had a 6-2 road record this year and I believe that ties us with the Niners for the best road record in the NFL this year.

Seeker

Reaction score
to be fair, some of us did the same thing with the ravens against the niners last year.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Good lord. Did somebody really say "just beacause they beat us that doesn't mean they can beat us"?! What the holy hell? That is LITTERALLY what that means. If we beat you, that means we BEAT YOU!

OMG, I'm guessing that one didn't quire earn his master's degree...