Bronco's version of Alaskasaints

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
:roll:

I assume someone was mean to him. Hope he's going to be ok from someone telling him the 'Donkeys suck'.

Poor guy.

Emerald12

Reaction score
So... he wore Broncos gear, while working at a Seahawks dominated bar, when he knew that if we won we'd be going against the Broncos in the SB. Sounds like someone needs to use their head. That's like running around SF with a Seahawks jersey yelling "GO HAWKS", and being surprised when you end up in a hospital. Common sense, what happened to it?

OP
OP
lsheldon

lsheldon

Reaction score
I wish he would of posted what bar. I would go laugh at his pony gear too.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Probably bunk but even if true, means he found a bad apple in a city of a half million or more.....in a bar no less after a big game....what are the odds? SMH

Add on top of that the comment you would never find such a person in Denver.....yea, alright buddy.

Comment, "At least this is the Ganja bowl" pretty much says it all......you're cut off buddy. LOL

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I literally pulled my friend aside who is a Broncos fan and told him I would beat him down if the Broncos won, and it was in his best interest to root for Seattle at the Owl Party.

seadoc30

Reaction score
I think this is the guy who had made a post on the saints forum about his wife beaten up by Seahawks fans at the clink. Lol

NavySeaHawk

Reaction score
I live in Colorado Springs, and I deal with some ribbing and joking around, but there is a mutual respect. That being said, im always ready for anything. Every city or town has plenty of a holes, lol

I was born and raised in Washington, that is where my heart is, and where my bones will reside.

Go Hawks

RampagingMice

Reaction score
"You are right. I walked into Safeway last night wearing my jersey and multiple seahawks jersey fans glared at me. Thankfully I'm 6'4 250 so they don't generally mess with me but be careful Broncos peeps! Especially after the Bowl if the Broncos win."

Oh emm gee! Horrors. He received multiple glarings. Good thing he's a big strapping man and lived to warn the whole wide worlds of the danger.

I can't even count the glares I've received over the last week here in Northern CA. Maybe I should start a post about my serious security concerns?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Guys don't worry I assured them there are crazy fans everywhere.

I'm actually in that tread lol.

Onyx

Reaction score
Wasnt there a stabbing after the Charger/ Bronco game in which the Chargers beat the Broncos at Mile High?

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Yeah, cuz lot's of Bronco jersey wearin' fans are gettin' jumped at the Bellevue Safeway.

Sheeesh.