Our under the radar offense....

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
So much will be made about the Broncos' offense and the Seahawks defense.

Both are #1 in DVOA. Their respective schedules have been against the 30th best defense and the 31st best offenses.

The Broncs defense is 15th in DVOA against a 24th ranked schedule.

The Seahawks offense is 8th in DVOA against a 9th ranked schedule.

The truth is, our much maligned offense is actually pretty decent and it has done it against some of the toughest defenses in the league.

It will be very interesting to see this match up play out.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Our offense is a bit of a conundrum because our defense helps our offense out so much. We get great field position due to the defense making big plays. Bottom line is our redzone offense has to be better. I think we were 0-3 in the redzone last night, that won't cut it. But we need to remember that we were without Harvin, and playing a great SF defense.

We put up 23 points on a top 3 defense. Everyone gushing over Peyton and the Broncos putting up 26 points at home to one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
If our offense was clicking all around I think they could of put 30+ on SF. Add Harvin to the mix in the big show and I believe the Hawks Offense is set to take the Denver D by storm. The LOB is going to bring the pain in New York and just ask Welker how that works. Although Manning gets the ball out very quick, he's a statue. I expect a lot of batted balls and some big turn overs.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
How many QBs has Denver faced this season like Russell Wilson?

Pryor, possibly Locker, and a broken RG3?

How many RBs has Denver faced this season like an old-school bruiser, Marshawn Lynch?

People talk so much about Denver's offense but the Seahawks put 46 points on the board against two impressive defenses. Broncos put up 49 against average at best defenses.

The Seahawks for 8 weeks now has faced some tough defenses, and this offense is ready to explode again for some points, people say we can't win a shoot-out. They're wrong.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Seriously, if the oline can actually give RW more than 2 seconds before he is pressured I think we would be a legit top 5 o.