Super Bowl Viewing -- Safeco Field??

amac360

Reaction score
I've been thinking about this since the playoffs started. Do any of you think it would be possible for them to have a viewing at Safeco? The new giant screen and the ability to watch with thousands of other Hawks would be amazing. And they would make a bunch of money.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
I've been wondering that as well. I have seen in the past where stadiums setup big screens on the
field so fans can go to the field to watch. It'd be worth the 6 hour drive, I'd be down!

BocciHawk

Reaction score
There's also been talk about setting up Touchdown City or the CLink. It'll be interesting to see if the team does something. That said, if I can't go to the Super Bowl, I think the next choice would be a nice TV in my own house with no lines for the bathroom, maybe order in some BBQ or similar... get a few friends over...

OP
OP
A

amac360

Reaction score
BocciHawk":awlz12s2 said:
There's also been talk about setting up Touchdown City or the CLink. It'll be interesting to see if the team does something. That said, if I can't go to the Super Bowl, I think the next choice would be a nice TV in my own house with no lines for the bathroom, maybe order in some BBQ or similar... get a few friends over...

I'd agree but I live in Bellingham and if we won it would kill me to not be in downtown Seattle celebrating.

86Hawk

Reaction score
This needs to happen. Come on mariners, let's host a playoff game for once. That would be so much fun to watch the game with a sold out safeco full of 12s.

CPHawk

Reaction score
What in the mariners history makes you think they would do that? That would be a classy a cool move, not two things the ownership does a lot of.