Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Earl Thomas

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 13.7%

• Total voters

McGruff

Reaction score
Seems like the kind of game Golden Tate is going to show up for.

100 yards receiving, a TD pass and a punt return for a TD.

skater18000

Reaction score
Something tells me it's Percy! How awesome would it be to sit all year just go and tear shit up in the superbowl! If he has any effect on a superbowl win, the trade will have paid off.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Russell. Just. Feels. Like. Destiny.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
ET, he's my boy.

I expect BIG things from him. He was Pete's second pick, and I think most important pick to date.

He's the cornerstone of the defense, and wants to prove that they're elite if not one of the best ever.

Sorry Manning, you're running into another team of destiny.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
I voted for Marshawn but Percy or Earl are dark horse candidates.

Though Russell winning would result in manly tears.

HawkGA

Reaction score
It's always the quarterback. Except when it isn't. But even then sometimes it is.

seadoc30

Reaction score
It should be Lynch and I believe it will be if we win.. He got us here and I think Denver has the type of defense which will be in Lynchs favor. Plus our game plan will be to run, run, run.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Percy Harvin as SB MVP would be the cherry on top of a season that would never be equaled.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Percy Harvin as SB MVP would be the cherry on top of a season that would never be equaled.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I think this should be one of those rare instances where they just give it to an entire defense.

irfuben32

Reaction score
Harvin

I predict at least one kick off return for a TD.

if not him then Lynch

olyfan63

Reaction score
While Wilson is the smart, safe pick, truth is it could be any of a dozen guys, if things go as we all hope.

I'm with the poster that said Golden Tate could have a breakout game (two plays like the @Rams game-winning play maybe?). How about Tate throwing another TD pass, maybe to Wilson this time?
And of course Harvin with a couple game-breaking plays. You never know, a darkhorse like a Luke Willson could even have a couple monster plays.

Then there's our defense. It would seem fitting that it should be a player on this side of the ball, given that's what got us here more than anything. The leading contenders:
Earl Thomas, Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett. Truth is, any of these guys could be the "right place, right time" guy to have a couple big plays: Cliff Avril, Maxwell, Irvin, KJ, Wagner, Kam, Malcolm Smith, and more. Truth is, though, anyone who makes a couple big plays, it will be because the other 10 guys made it happen on that play. Bennett scoops up a fumble and takes it to the house off an Avril strip-sack, and also a batted pick; or Irvin does, or Sherman with a couple picks, or Maxwell coming up big with a couple key picks because they target him and stay away from Sherman... How about the whole defense for MVP?