Anyone else loving the Seahawks/Sherman hate on Facebook?

Abach

Reaction score
I am loving all of the butt hurt whiner fans posting memes about officiating. Also loving the hate for Sherman. I've been arguing with my friends all morning/ last night haha. Anyone else having fun with the whole experience?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Not really because people are talking about that more than our win over the Niners.

OP
OP
Abach

Abach

Reaction score
The media would always find a way to talk about the niners losing it or anything else rather than the Seahawks winning. I don't think that part would change at all.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Abach":1ujw83ug said:
The media would always find a way to talk about the niners losing it or anything else rather than the Seahawks winning. I don't think that part would change at all.

That's not exactly what I am saying. I haven't really seen anyone pull out that narrative. Most think that it was a well fought game won by the Seahawks. I am just annoyed by the fact that more people are talking about the Sherm interview rather than our win.

OP
OP
Abach

Abach

Reaction score
I feel that the media would be stuck up Peyton's ass if Sherman hadn't said that. Now we're at least getting talked about.

TJH

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3nhbhcrl said:
Not really because people are talking about that more than our win over the Niners.
This.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I keep reading and it all looks like "I'm sad we don't have a Sherman on our team" or dejected 49ers fans or other teams bringing up the "class" crap.

I love it, and couldn't care less. We in the Superb Owl!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1r1f69hf said:
Abach":1r1f69hf said:

That's not exactly what I am saying. I haven't really seen anyone pull out that narrative. Most think that it was a well fought game won by the Seahawks. I am just annoyed by the fact that more people are talking about the Sherm interview rather than our win.
You mean SHERMANS tip for the win.
I really don't give a shit about the butt hurt blabbers that don't like Sherman, and never have, so their sniveling doesn't bother me one iota.

eastcoast12

Reaction score
I LOVE Sherman's enthusiam and swagger. I hate the negative attention and racial crap that followed.

Also, I think FOX got exactly what they wanted. A HUGE game after a HUGE moment, and then ask the most outspoken player on the team about a play he just made?

checkdanews

Reaction score
I live in Humboldt county California...bout 80% 9er fans...Iv got it all day, and its sooooooo annoying yet satisfying lol

Edit: when i went to check my facebook, this was the top post:

"Ok so I’ve been steaming over thise 49ers loss since it happened. The more I think about it, the more I realize that the Seacocks didnt beat them, they Keapernick beat himself with turnovers, and the referees helped. There is no way in hell that the Seacocks are going to beat Manning. They arn’t good enough. Plus its Mannings year, the guy deserves it, had the best year for a QB in nfl history. 49ers, we will try AGAIN next year. Gotta get it eventually. Good season."

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I am unhappy that the "comment" overshadowed the "tip" and the accomplishments of this team.

That said, Richard Sherman scared the same people who would never cheer for us anyways. Sherman stoked anger and hate in the middle America, people who wear puffy wire shoes, pleated khakis and and eat funyuns. We tried to woo those people in 05-06 and they proved they could give a shit about us and embraced a nasty team that somehow was the "good guys" back then.

We are a small market team that will never win America's hearts. So if we are going to have a reputation, I would rather it be for the team that wil punch you in the mouth and steal your lunch money. However, I think we had that reputation already and it's earned on the field not behind a mic. You can be that team and still have good sportsmanship.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa! Back off on us Funyuns consumers. Not all of us are evil. But the pleated khakis and wire shoes wearing SOB's are pure evil, no doubt about it! 8)

Seeker

Reaction score
lol how exactly did the referees help again?

Axx

Reaction score
falcongoggles":ev6ditmy said:
I am unhappy that the "comment" overshadowed the "tip" and the accomplishments of this team.

That said, Richard Sherman scared the same people who would never cheer for us anyways. Sherman stoked anger and hate in the middle America, people who wear puffy wire shoes, pleated khakis and and eat funyuns. We tried to woo those people in 05-06 and they proved they could give a shit about us and embraced a nasty team that somehow was the "good guys" back then.

We are a small market team that will never win America's hearts. So if we are going to have a reputation, I would rather it be for the team that wil punch you in the mouth and steal your lunch money. However, I think we had that reputation already and it's earned on the field not behind a mic. You can be that team and still have good sportsmanship.

I agree, the sherman haters were never going to root for Seattle anyways.

I love how Seattle is the villain of the NFL.

Highlordb

Reaction score
Can we be Darth Vader? Would that make Manning our son? lol.....the force is strong with the dark side!