Names for the upcoming super bowl

OrFan

Reaction score
Ok, there have been jokes going around because both the teams that are going to play are from states that have legalized weed.

What are your joking names for this game?

So far I have heard:

Bowl bowl

Smoke a bowl

.......Any others?

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
somebody put a seahawks logo and bronco logo on this pic with words super bowl and there it is

Attachments

• marijuana.jpg
    marijuana.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,252
OP
OP
O

OrFan

Reaction score
You are at the party waiting for the game to start. People are getting the food ready and an old stoner friend walks up to you and asks, "Dude, soup or bowl?"

piston bully

Reaction score
Both fan bases have legal weed. I expect allot of Doritos commercials. Talk about a munchie makers wet dream.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
After the Gold Rush. Actually, that should be a meme for the outcome of the NFCCG. Anyone good with meme'ing wanna take a picture of Kaepernick walking off the field all dejected with that phrase stamped on it?

OP
OP
O

OrFan

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1o94mvwq said:
Doesn't Super Bowl already work?

Of course it does. We have two weeks to go over the same stuff over and over though. This is just a little break from the same stuff we will get tired of hearing. Just for fun.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
OrFan":dnutr9gj said:
Sarlacc83":dnutr9gj said:

Of course it does. We have two weeks to go over the same stuff over and over though. This is just a little break from the same stuff we will get tired of hearing. Just for fun.

Why wasn't I having fun with it?

OP
OP
O

OrFan

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3q88co9l said:
OrFan":3q88co9l said:
Sarlacc83":3q88co9l said:

Why wasn't I having fun with it?

Sorry, can't answer that.

Here is the deal. I am not from one of the states where it is legal, I'm from Oregon. I do not smoke it myself, that doesn't mean I don't find it funny. Some people think football is a waste of time and money, I do not agree, but that doesn't make their point invalid.

Different strokes for different folks, simple as that.