Are we wearing Wolf Grey's for the SB?

kmeleon

Reaction score
Just looked at purchasing a hat and maybe a shift for the Conference Championship and noticed all the SB jerseys are wolf grey? That'll be cool if so :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
K

kmeleon

Reaction score
kmeleon":3h0dag03 said:
Just looked at purchasing a hat and maybe a shift for the Conference Championship and noticed all the SB jerseys are wolf grey? That'll be cool if so :th2thumbs:

Oh wait, I see white and blues further down... Nothing to see here! :lol:

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm 88% were wearing road whites as the road team, which is unfortunate as both the blues and grays are better.

That being said, I ordered a Wilson jersey off amazon which was a fraud, so I returned it and never ended up getting another one.

i think now might be the time...

15g9myw

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I"M hopeing for WHITE top BLUE bottom, however if it snows. i'm all for the WHITE WHITE :)

LargentFan

Reaction score
I don't know when the decision has to be made, but how in the world do the Broncos NOT choose to wear white for this game. That has the potential to be quite an advantage.

sutz

Reaction score
I thought we are the home team this time...?

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3lwk1s20 said:
I'm 88% were wearing road whites as the road team, which is unfortunate as both the blues and grays are better.

That being said, I ordered a Wilson jersey off amazon which was a fraud, so I returned it and never ended up getting another one.

i think now might be the time...

15g9myw

I have always found it kinda stupid to have a jersey in the wrong color with a super bowl patchj on. Like giants fans walking around in blue wli jerseys with XLII patches. If we win i am going to order a white jersey and a patch from ebay. Save the blue one for the day we win a super bowl in blue jerseys imo

eastcoast12

Reaction score
sutz":mlxze3vf said:
I thought we are the home team this time...?

Last I head we were the away team. Read we're practicing right across the street in the Giants facility. It was in an article about Hauschka now wanting to kick on 4th and 7.