My voice!!

marko358

Reaction score
That was the first game I've been to at the Clink. Holy crap was it loud and I did my best to pitch in with the crowd noise!

But now I've completely lost my voice. When should I expect it to come back? This is crazy. :D

eastcoast12

Reaction score
Took me a few days for my voice to come back after my one (and only) trip to the CLink.

If it makes ya feel any better, I was home in MD watching the game and I can barely talk. :)

Reaction score
Well done! We were amazing. Not just loud as hell, but smart loud as hell. It was deafening when they started to huddle every single time. Well done everyone!

To answer the Q, yup a couple days. The best thing I've found is Sambucus Elderberry extract spray (super supplements, fred meyers, etc). It really speeds up the recovery time and helps you to talk if you need to for work

warden

Reaction score
For those who lose your voice, you need more practice at screaming. You develop vocal chords that can scream for hours without losing your voice. I can't remember the last time I lost my voice, but I have been doing this for a long long time

Axx

Reaction score
according to pam you guys were weak lol

Greenhell

Reaction score
Watched the game from home as well and my voice is shot today.

FnkyCold

Reaction score
I've never yelled so loud for so long in my life. I struggled in the 4th quarter. Luckily had some cough drops handy for relief. That place last night was absolutely insane. We really lucked out with our rivals, you could not ask for better villains than the 49ers and their fans.