Love Mike Rob, so glad he's back (post game video)

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Fantastic interview - thanks for posting. You can tell Mike Rob really cares about being a Seahawk, not just being in the NFL and getting paid.

checkdanews

Reaction score
Almost made me tear up, He was one of the first people I thought about after winning...So happy for him, he gave us the opportunity to get to know our players...and im forever thankful for that

drdiags

Reaction score
Was hoping to catch an expanded story on MRob. I hear he was crying coming off the field and have been looking for some stuff from Clemons and Big Red.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Nice!
Speaking of........ I met Moffit before the game. He was interviewing a cop about "can you drink out here in public".
Cop wasn't cooperating............ LOL

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's awesome. Love MRob. Sweezy was also in tears, choking up as they were interviewing him on the field.

Shock2k

Reaction score
MikeRob we are glad your back also man. It just feels right you are on the team for this run.

OP
OP
aredub

aredub

Reaction score
He also called in back when we played the Giants, said we are going to come back here. Love his raw emotion, dude is a true leader on this team.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
checkdanews":2sx3cjmm said:
Almost made me tear up, He was one of the first people I thought about after winning...So happy for him, he gave us the opportunity to get to know our players...and im forever thankful for that

He was one of the first guys I thought of too. So glad things worked out so that both he and Coleman could be on the team. Mike Rob deserved to be a part of this run.

olyfan63

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":l0rjg9q2 said:
Nice!
Speaking of........ I met Moffit before the game. He was interviewing a cop about "can you drink out here in public".

Seriously, Moffitt? Though not a huge surprise, as I know he's done some radio work lately.

If he'd stuck with either team, he'd be in the Super Bowl this year!
Recall we "traded" him to Denver for a practice squad DT guy.

I actually like the guy; he did a good job for us last year, i.e., he sucked equal or less than anyone else who played that OL spot, RG I think it usually was. He had some nice blocks in the Chicago overtime game on both game-winning drives.

Uthawk

Reaction score
olyfan63":1xq6equi said:
ZorntoLargent":1xq6equi said:
Nice!

Seriously, Moffitt? Though not a huge surprise, as I know he's done some radio work lately.

If he'd stuck with either team, he'd be in the Super Bowl this year!
Recall we "traded" him to Denver for a practice squad DT guy.

I actually like the guy; he did a good job for us last year, i.e., he sucked equal or less than anyone else who played that OL spot, RG I think it usually was. He had some nice blocks in the Chicago overtime game on both game-winning drives.

That practice squad player- Sealver Siliga- was on the Patriots active roster against the broncos. I recognized the name because I ran into his family member at the airport around that time. He had at least a couple tackles when I checked the stats mid game. It's crazy how these roster moves go sometimes.

So glad Mike Rob is back with us now. He deserves it.

Edit: Siliga ended up with 5 tackles and 1 tfl. He's actually starting for the patriots after some injuries and has done okay according to what I just read. Funny- he has played for 4 teams. Broncs, 49ers, Hawks and patriots.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Dude though his career was over, dayum! Ya'll are trying to turn me into a blubbering mess. Glad we got him back in the fold.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
This is why losing this superbowl isnt an option. This EXACT team, wont be together after this season. Will we get most core pieces? Hopefully...but all the exact guys who have made this season so special....they wont all be here next year. After being a Hawks fan for SO long, and having to suffer through superbowl 40......realizing how special the individual people on this team are, I want this win for them more then i want it myself.