Anyone watch PTI?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
They basically just went off on Sherm.

This whole thing is starting to get out of control.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Let them all get on Sherm....that defense rallies around itself and with all this talking going on, it's just going to fire them up that much more and that is something Manning and the rest of the Broncos do NOT want to see

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Kornhole got his digs in on camera, but you know they were loving it in the production room.

I totally expect Saturday Night Live to open the show this week with a Richard Sherman sketch.

Seeker

Reaction score
I love the PTI guys they are just doing they're thing. no big deal

ASuperForce

Reaction score
What was bad about it? They both agreed that he's smart and he's putting on an act because he wants to be a big name like Deion.

TJH

Reaction score
Blitzer88":qw09bohi said:

This is what he asked for with that interview. The next two weeks is all about Sherman, instead of the Seahawks.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
TJH":3f4z2yvo said:
Blitzer88":3f4z2yvo said:

This is what he asked for with that interview. The next two weeks is all about Sherman, instead of the Seahawks.

Good. Then we can stop hearing about the offensive woes of the Seahawks.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
TJH":wt6jacu9 said:
Blitzer88":wt6jacu9 said:

Wrong. The next two weeks is about Sherm instead of Manning's comeback story. Sherm is a big reason the Seahawks get any press at all.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 47m
Seahawks CB @RSherman_25 tells me just now he regrets putting himself ahead of his team with postgame remarks: "I apologize for attacking ..

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 46m
More @RSherman_25: "attacking an individual and taking the attention away from the fantastic game by my teammates. That was not my intent.''

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Well now it seems like Sherm is backing tracking a bit as they just read a text message that he sent to Ed Werner on ESPN saying how he is sorry for attacking an individual (Crabtree) and upset that he took the focus away from the team.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
WE ARE UTTERLY APPALLED BY RICHARD SHERMAN'S COMMENTS BUT THANK GOD HE GIVES US SUCH GOOD MATERIAL TO TALK ABOUT

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Most of the sentiment I've seen from former players turned analyst are "good for him, the league needs it.".

BuffaloHawk

Reaction score
No offense to the OP, but I didn't get that at all when watching. I actually thought they were giving him some love. Both compared him to Sanders.