Warren Moon Shrieks With Glee

kidhawk

Reaction score
They've been playing that clip all day on KIRO...it's hilarious and awesome all rolled up into one

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Just an amazing audio sequence. Moon and Raible really do love the Seahawks. I'm happy for them too because they are just fellow fans in that clip.

Reaction score
Someone on my FB feed compared it to Homer Simpson - which I thought was great :)

I also love it when Raible's voice cracks with emotion :)

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What a great audio clip to go with such a great play.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
I heard that when they attached the KIRO call to the highlight on ESPN. First thing that I thought of was Warren Moon channeling his inner Howard Dean.

Seeker

Reaction score
he had one earlier in the game when Bennett got the fumble where he was like RUN MICHAEL RUN!!! moon is hilarious.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seeker":1y9q0qbt said:
he had one earlier in the game when Bennett got the fumble where he was like RUN MICHAEL RUN!!! moon is hilarious.

I was just going to mention that too! Moon was such a FAN last night. Normally you try to be the professional at all times but you forgive our color commentators who bleed blue and green like we do in those moments.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Moon loves this team and loves this town. He is the ultimate homer, and in his case that's what makes him great.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Warren has taken some heat for his occasional fumbling of words, but the guy knows football and he loves the Hawks. He and Steve had good camaraderie that comes through on air. Actually the entire game day crew on KIRO seem to get along great--at least publicly. They're fun to listen to.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I liked Moon as a player in the days of the Eskimos and then in the NFL. I think he is great and hope they keep him around for a long time!

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
Seattle needs to come out with a complete audio recording of that game called. That moment ranks right up there with Dave Niehaus losing his mind over Edgar's double in 1995.

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
moon is notorious for the shreek listen to the original beastquake audio that was the first time i heard it outta him