Injuries

kidhawk

Reaction score
I didn't hear all of the Presser today, but I heard Pete say that he thinks Harvin is fine but he has to go through some things. He said he expects him back at practice this week.

Also, he said that Baldwin injured his hip...I am guessing it was on the 51 yard reception where he was driven into the turf....said he may be limited this week.

I didn't hear anything else about injuries, so I'm guessing we should have everyone ready to go for Super Bowl XLVIII

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Baldwin hurt himself on that play, you're right. He said it would flare up and be sore this week. Hopefully he'll be good to go, though. We need Baldwin more than Percy, IMO.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Baldwin impressed me so much yesterday. He was playing at a level I haven't seen before.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
ADB will play.

Percy will play.

Everyone will play.

and we will win.

warden

Reaction score
We will go into the Superbowl healthier then any other time this season including OTAs and training camp. The only notable who will ,isa the game will be Rice

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Ok, just heard an overview and they added that both Lynch and Mebane got a little banged up and will rest this week but are fully expected to be ready to go next week

A

Anonymous

What happened to Bennett last night? I saw he was down, but walked off the field on his own. I'm assuming that since nobody else has brought him up that he was fine after a minute or two and was back in the game.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Largefarva":3gbcpcxm said:
What happened to Bennett last night? I saw he was down, but walked off the field on his own. I'm assuming that since nobody else has brought him up that he was fine after a minute or two and was back in the game.

From what I heard he wasn't mentioned, so I'd guess that for now we can go with the assumption that he's fine. At least that's how I'm taking it. We'll know more later in the week. First practice is scheduled for Wednesday.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Pete said mebane is dealing with an ankle/foot thing. Marshawn will get rest, said he got hit a lot, didn't specify injury.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":2jexmjff said:
Pete said mebane is dealing with an ankle/foot thing. Marshawn will get rest, said he got hit a lot, didn't specify injury.

Marshawn always gets rest....after watching reports from this regime, I'd be surprised to ever see Lynch be a FP an entire week except maybe week 1

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I am SO excited to see Harvin in this game. I hope he can be healthy all game and he doesnt get hurt again. He should be a HUGE X factor in this game and this offense is a completely different animal with him playing. Against the vikings we scored 41 points and Wilson shredded them in the first half. Against the Saints we scored 4 out of 5 times and the 5th wasnt a score because of a questionable holding call on a long run that brought us to the NO 35. This offense is something that Denver nor the rest of the NFL has seen from us almost all year. There are so many different things we can do with Harvin in and it will be exciting to watch.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
I know we are seriously as healthy, or actually healthier than we have been the entire season including pre-season. Crazy awesome knock on wood.

The Broncos on the other hand have lost a lot of players this year but I haven't heard this mentioned much in the media yet. I think that Chodeida dude mentioned the Broncos injuries in that ESPN article today, but like the rest of the article he was using their injuries and how well they have overcome them as further evidence as to why the Broncos are this years team of destiny and will beat us. Not that it will hurt them at all. Ding dong poopoo head.

Go Hawks!!

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I don't know im kinda scared about percy... he has been injured every time we have 2 weeks off.
;)