Looks like we shouldn't even show up on Superbowl Sunday....

Lady Talon

Reaction score
lol so he's basically telling us it's Superbowl 40 again. Then trying to backtrack with a few shoddy compliments.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
And he doesn't even mention the biggest factor... Percy Harvin.

Here's hoping we can get four quarters of consistent action out of #11 for the first time this season.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Same garbage we had to deal with in 2005 when it was the Bettis farewell tour.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3uol52th said:

Here's hoping we can get four quarters of consistent action out of #11 for the first time this season.

If we did get 4 solid quarters and we win it'll completely justify the trade and all the baggage since it was inked.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":14uhv6rx said:

I think most of those dopes have forgotten he's still on the team. Also, Manning will be throwing in below freezing temps. I'll honestly be surprised if the Hawks don't win this game.

rjdriver

Reaction score
We weren't supposed to show up last night either, against a much more talented and hotter Niners squad.

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Well, hopefully the team sees this so that they can continue to build the chip on their shoulder's.

rjdriver

Reaction score
The Seahawks also won't be facing a quarterback who will make the errors that doomed San Francisco's Colin Kaepernick on Sunday

Ya, because Peyton Manning never makes mistakes in big games. Ever.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The guys on NFL network seem to think we have the edge because of our d. It will be about 50/50 going in, on who thinks we win and who thinks the donkeys win. Baldinger said the Denver WR are big, but don't have the quick twitch speed to get separation from our DBs, and thinks they play right into what our d does best.

rjdriver

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2i0k5uzz said:
I'm waiting for Merrill Hoge's take.

The voice of reason.

No English, It's Mike Martz who will tell us what we really need to know.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Let's face it. Most of the national talking heads are going to have Manning DNA dripping off their faces for the next 2 weeks, get used to it folks.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I read that article earlier too. One thing about his Manning wont make the same errors comment besides Manning has a 2% lower completion percentage in under 40 degrees and under 40 degrees in the playoffs it drops almost 10% as I recall, so Manning does make mistakes, but no where does he mention that Manning cant run the ball like Papapki which will certainly impact him as the Hawks were the best team in the NFL at pressuring the quarterback, nearly 33% of the time.

Anyway the article was total garbage except for the fact that it will be used as ammo for our team.

Go Hawks!

HawkHack

Reaction score
dukestar":wqxogwyc said:
Chadia also penned this gem: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/s ... id=4816051

These clowns have no shame ffs...
Yup, that pretty well establishes Chadiha as an idiot.

His argument in that article comes down to: look at all the other college coaches who failed in the NFL. Ergo, Pete will fail.

And though we've heard less of it lately, the "rah-rah" criticism is a complete failure to understand Pete. He's not rah-rah. He's an optimist. He believes that every player has unique skills of some sort, and that it's his job to accentuate those skills -- and that if he can succeed at that, he can build a good team. Pete gets excited when his guys succeed -- what the hell is wrong with that?

Guess what? Pete seems to be right. Adopting a positive attitude and helping and encouraging your players to succeed (rather than damning them when they fail) seems to work. Who'da thunk?

I love Pete's optimism. That quality is far too lacking in far too many people. Go Hawks!