Do You Guys Think The NFL Prefer The Bronocs To Win..?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I just have a gut feeling the NFL prefers Manning to win it all. After our last Super Bowl against the Steelers I wouldn't be surprised if they screw us over again. It will upset them if we won because to the outside world our players are thugs, marijuana smokers, trash talkers and classless, excessive celebrating players and the NFL especially Roger Goodell is all about saving face and valuing classy reputation more than anything.

Imagine if we won. We will be on the brightest stage and especially the face of the NFL internationally and nationally and in their eyes I bet wouldn't be "ideal" to them. With that said I just hope the league don't do us shady again..

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking about that today. Kind of like the Bettis love-fest in 2005. Win one more for Payton and one for Champ Bailey!!!!

I don't know, we got some good and bad calls yesterday. I just don't think the refs will hose us again. Hope I am right, but that is really the only way they can influence the outcome. I am sure you are right they will prefer the Broncos to win. That said we come out and play our game and the officiating is even, btw it sounds like the crew we have for the SB could be good for us, we will win the game.

Go Hawks!!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I don't think the league gives two craps. People will tune in no matter what.

To our benefit the ref we have for the SB we had against the Saints.

Mojambo

Reaction score
No. It's nonsense conspiracy bullshit that WAY too many people buy into.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I believe the Seahawks have the number one selling offensive Jersey (Wilson) and the number one selling defensive jersey (Sherman). Seahawks are rising stock. The NFL is about making money. If there were a conspiracy by the league that's where it would be.

With that said, there's no league conspiracy.....of course that doesn't mean there's not an official on the take but I'll reserve that judgement til gameday :lol:

McGruff

Reaction score
If the NFL was that concerned about image, reputation and class, Ray Lewis would not have two Super Bowl rings.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
If there was a conspiracy to hide the conspiracy, you know... like a decoy conspiracy, to throw everyone off of the REAL conspiracy.. with me so far... yeah, I hope not too.

There is no conspiracy. ... any more... this ain't 2006... it's 2014!!!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3ben5v3z said:
I don't think the league gives two craps. People will tune in no matter what.

To our benefit the ref we have for the SB we had against the Saints.

Exactly...

BWRyan

Reaction score
I think they want a close, competitive game, w/ loads of drama that gets killer ratings.

So far, I don't get the impression of a Denver bias, like in 2005 vs. PIT.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I think Wilson and Pete carry enough class for us to be a liked team. For all the attention about how bad and evil sherman is I dont know how anyone can hate Wilson and Pete is really hard to hate unless you hate him from his days at USC and what happened there.

Regardless of the outcome I am looking forward to this game and may the best team win. A loss would suck ALOT but I wont be crying and dwelling on it, we have to go against arguably the greatest QB OF ALL TIME so it will definately be a challenge.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I don't think there was a conspiracy in 2006, but I do think the refs were sloppy and easily intimidated by the Bettis knob-slobbering. I think they were more inclined to call in the Stealers favor for that game than they would like to admit.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Is the pope Catholic? Yeah that's what they want but what they'll get is a flurry of crushing hits and turnovers en route to our first SB title. We take this from them.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Of course they do. Will they do anything to affect the outcome? Probably not.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Before XL* I would have said no, after that I'm sure they would like to get their golden boy another Lombardi.
That's why if you get a decent lead you need to keep the foot on the gas and not let up. Try to take the "zebra effect" out of the game early.

BGHawk

Reaction score
Archie is prolly setting up a meeting with Goodell as we speak, we will smash the broncos and disrupt thier little plan..gohawks

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":3q9gq17z said:
If the zebras call the game close on the outside it's huge advantage for Denver. If they let 'em play, advantage good guys.
You mean "bad guys". Didn't you get the email, we are the villains now. 8)