Whats the big deal about what Sherm said?

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Listening to Bob and Groz both go back and forth about it, listening to the interview-I gotta say I liked it. It's just evidence that the rivalry between the two teams is bitter and tangible. other players have done similar interviews before, paging Bart Scott, with little negative response but this guy responds with the play of his life and this is what the focus is on? Where's the focus on ass-clown Crabtree obviously met his better on the field and he continues to talk. Crab you tried to push Sherm off and he still made the play! Epic fail by the NFC West's version of Tony Romo, Kaepernick (three straight fumbles) and ultimate triumph by that defense.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Because a Seahawk said it. Steve Smith spews worse all the time and no one bats an eyelash.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
More of the way he said it and how he did it. Also there were two time outs that occurred between the play and his interview, so he had a tiny bit of time to cool out which confuses some on why he was so rowdy.

It's Sherman, so of course it's goona get over blown.

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
The critics are just a bunch of phony sports moralists, pundits, and disgruntled fans. All he did was speak the truth. And the truth is shocking and annoying to some people.

Furthermore, if Crabtree had caught that pass to win the game... you can be damn sure he, Kaepernick, Harbough and the media would have made all kinds of smart ass comments after the game about beating Sherman for the win.... and handing him some humility.

But Sherman beat them all ...and ruined their preconceived story line. Many just can't handle that fact, plain and simple.

OP
OP
D

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Well I'd be fired up to if I got mush-mouthed by a dismissive jerk like Crab. Crabtree is nothing but a colossal dissapointment since being drafted from Texas tech. Decent possession wr with size and no speed that is all. Crabtree has accomplished nothing as a 1st round pick compared to the two time all pro whose had almost as many INTs (20) as Crabtree has tds for his career (22). He's not in the same league as Sherm.