Broncos DT depth ?

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I don't know much about the Broncos but I do know they have had some major injuries to their front seven. The NFC championship game showed that the Seahawks can wear down any defensive front. The 9ers don't rotate players like the hawks and kept it close in the first half but as the game went on the 9ers front seven gave up chunk yardage in the run game. I don't know anything about the Broncos DT's accept the one that is talked about is nick named pot roast so if the hawks can wear down the 9ers front seven i don't see them having too much of a problem with the broncos. I like the Seahawks using the Chargers approach to playing the Broncos run it down their throats mixed with tough D and the Hawks are better equiped to pull it off.

chris98251

Reaction score
Pot Roast is his name, he had a sack on Brady and has been playing well from what I heard during the game. But your point is correct, they are thin.

Papa-pwn

Reaction score
We are missing one defensive tackle to injury. Kevin Vickerson's has been on IR since November.

The current starters are Terrance Knighton, whose nickname is pot roast, and Denver's 1st round pick Sylvester Williams.

Knighton has been fantastic all year, while Williams started out poor but has, over the last month or so, improved drastically. Both have been huge reasons for Denver's stout run defense, as they average 320lbs and are not easily moved at the point of attack.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Papa-pwn":rpbn79y8 said:
We are missing one defensive tackle to injury. Kevin Vickerson's has been on IR since November.

The current starters are Terrance Knighton, whose nickname is pot roast, and Denver's 1st round pick Sylvester Williams.

Knighton has been fantastic all year, while Williams started out poor but has, over the last month or so, improved drastically. Both have been huge reasons for Denver's stout run defense, as they average 320lbs and are not easily moved at the point of attack.
knighton is an absolute monster. I feel like we'll have more success running it to the outside than the inside. I wish we'd bring back the RO at some point

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Papa-pwn":f82lgjuz said:

I thought Wolfe was out too?