How's that work for ya?

Atradees

Reaction score
My Irish roommate and I watched the game together. Then the manager of our townhouse came over. We were at the tv. It was an adrenaline adventure like most of the season. Then we went outside and yelled SEa...HAWKs...to be greated by several others in nearby residences..SEA....HAWKs. Then we went to a popular local bar....SEAHaWKs. GREETED by the same warcry. A City United. A victory savored. I can say it now because we are in it. The Superbowl. AGAINST THE DONKEYS. As prophesized...As advertised. This will be the number one offense. against the number one defense. WE all know what wins championships!...

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I love in So-Cal. A few weeks ago, we walked to a local bar to see the Seahawks lose to the 49ers. The bar was largely San Fran faithful and it sucked. Walking home, we passed a 9er house, and these drunk a-holes were shouting profanities at us from their yard.

Sunday night after the win, I drove past that house, honked the horn, shouted SEA ... HAWKS! and cranked up "Down With the Sickness" by Disturbed.

Nobody came out of the house.

Largent80

Reaction score
StorytellerMatt":czxukk4b said:
I love in So-Cal. A few weeks ago, we walked to a local bar to see the Seahawks lose to the 49ers. The bar was largely San Fran faithful and it sucked. Walking home, we passed a 9er house, and these drunk a-holes were shouting profanities at us from their yard.

Sunday night after the win, I drove past that house, honked the horn, shouted SEA ... HAWKS! and cranked up "Down With the Sickness" by Disturbed.

Nobody came out of the house.

You need to go to the Backstage in Culver City.

I live in a small apt complex, and continuously fly my Seahawks banner. There is one family of niner fans and they were leaving for their party Sunday while we were washing our car, as they drove past I had about 4 Hawk grocery bags in the back and told them to stop. She rolled down the window, and I showed her the bag with the gigantic Seahawks logo on it, and I said, I beleive you can use this, and she just said....Oh Noooooooooo..... I screamed GO SEA-Hawks...........hahahahaha