Jeffri Chadiha says sorry Seahawks...

uncle fester

Reaction score
Sour grapes.

He's been looking to save face since the start of the season when he said Wilson would suffer a sophomore slump. He got called on it and has been butt hurt ever since.

Seafan

Reaction score
The guy is a tool. He doesn't do his homework. He's a very poor journalist. Who cares what he thinks.

Largent80

Reaction score
Why focus on one jabroni when there are so many?.

Sapp
Strahan
Dukes
Merriman

And so many more. To ALL of them Suck "The Tip".

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
Essentially, the Broncos will win because there's "just something about them." That's the kind of logic that determines who the Bachelor gives a rose to, not who wins a football game.

Largent80

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":18yic9ux said:
theENGLISHseahawk":18yic9ux said:
'Jeffri' isn't a name.

'Jeffrey' is a name.

But definitely not 'Jeffri'.

Loser.

Lots of people spell their names with an alternate '-i' ending. Mandi, Candi, Bobbi, Jenni, Alli, Suzi. It's cool. Maybe just one of that crowd. 8)

Ghandi

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Not a whole lot of anything but sentiment and screenplay in that article. It makes sense that ESPN is owned by Disney, because I've seen this script before in some of their movies.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
This would really worry me if Chadiha was actually right about anything. He said we would win 7 games in 2012.

I think he should just stay busy writing more worthless fluff pieces and buying smedium t-shirts.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Good! I hope more and more writers keep giving this Super Bowl to the Broncos. Our team LOVES and THRIVES on being doubted and you know they see every one of these articles and can't wait to prove these "experts" wrong.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
StorytellerMatt":1oo3y06h said:
Essentially, the Broncos will win because there's "just something about them." That's the kind of logic that determines who the Bachelor gives a rose to, not who wins a football game.

Like + laugh.

Thanks