We are getting hit with a blizzard here in NY today

seabowl

Reaction score
14 inches of snow and 40-50 mph of wind gusts today through tomorrow. Hope this does not happen for the Superb-owl.

BTW anyone with ticks I am still interested as I am a Hawk fan since 1984 here in NY. :)

djb28

Reaction score
Yeah, it is bad here too. I am 5 hours from Jersey. Problem with this area is it can be 50 one day and 0 two days later.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Djb28. I always looked at it the other way, the north east is supposed to be cold in the winter so when it's 50 degrees, how is that a problem? I think it's great and it gets rid of most of the snow pretty quickly

Teqneek

Reaction score
Because when its sub 20s in january then 50 all of a sudden you know damn well something bad is going to follow that.

djb28

Reaction score
One thing is for sure. It was so cold last night that when I took the dog out for the normal 2 mile walk. It ended up being 1/4 Mile. My hands froze through gloves. The firstthing I thought of was, "how the hell could anyone play and hold a ball in this weather?" It was 4 degrees and a slight wind that had to bring it negative.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Seahawkcanucknyc":1hy3918e said:
I am in uptown nyc theres barely an inch of snow....

Please post your response at this time tomorrow. Kinda think the results may be a little different.

JonRud

Reaction score
I am 5 minutes from MetLife stadium at work and the snow is starting to come down hard and it's freezing.

If we get this exact same day on Feb. 2nd we should destroy the Donkeys.

Come on snowstorm!!!!!