Refreshing

BamKam

Reaction score
I must say I find it very refreshing to see the 2 most consistent teams in the Super Bow and not just a couple of teams that got hot at the end. This is a matchup people have been talking about before the pre-season started and it matches up beautifully. #1 offense vs the #1 defense. I think the Hawks come out on top 31-21 in another back and forth game where we grind them out in the 4th quarter.

ESPN will be completely depressed until next season starts as their least favorite team wins the big one.

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
i was super mad that we got so much hype before the season i liked being the underdog but ive got to admit now that its all said and done this season has been amazing and the metamorphosis from hot team with a lil qb to the evil villain of the nfl in the big game is purely awesome

Hawknballs

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... et-sick-of

this summarizes it for me.

I'm so excited about this game. I think we have a great shot but I think no matter what the outcome, it's going to be a great one. Love the fact that we're playing a team that hasn't been there for a while so it's not just another pittsburg/baltimore/NE matchup, not that the broncos are strangers to the SB but haven't been there for a while.