I really hope Marshawn Lynch is the superbowl MVP.

strohmin

Reaction score
He single handedly changed the identity of this team. I remember a time where we the worst running team in the league. He deserves atleast 30 carries and the oppurtunity to be the superbowl MVP. Aside from one or two off thefield DUI incidents, I have never been dissapointed by Marshawn on the field even during some of his fumbles. The guy gives 100% every single play and never seems to get hurt.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Marshawn and Russell would be great, and very well-deserved.

There's a part of me that is rooting for Percy to dominate and earn it. It would reverse a lot of the narrative that has built up around him going into next year.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
I'm with ya, OP. Not Sherm, not Russ, not Earl (this year). How 'bout Beast with 138 yards on 21 carries with a couple TDs and a Super Bowl MVP. Sounds pretty nice to me.

Marshawn *IS* the heart and soul of these Seattle Seahawks.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It would be interesting to see Marshawn forced into the spotlight after the game.

You may not have noticed, but he seems to have disappeared during the NFCC postgame ceremony.

He loves to be in the background.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch, you just won the Super Bowl! What's next? Marshawn: I'm going to Sizzler!

For those that don't get the reference, search for Marshawn in high school.

tdigitee

Reaction score
Totally agree. He has been awesome in these playoffs and deserves the acclaim for changing the demeanor of the team. Unbelievable pickup.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Just a little note here. Shawn Alexander was the MVP one year...his number was 37 and last weekend our combined score on our game was 23+14....37. More destiny things...or jibberish....you make the call. LOL
I still think that our team wins...and pretty dang strongly...10pts or more.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Is it bad that I want it to be Percy Harvin so he can justify his ridiculous salary for this year.

muxpux

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":16cap7rj said:
Remember when we had to watch Julius Jones?

or TJ Duckett. ughhh. this certainly feels like destiny, retribution. something.

kf3339

Reaction score
Of all the Hawks, Lynch is the one I would be most thrilled for as MVP. He pretty much single handed changed the culture of this team when we traded for him.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":35q5wkjr said:
Super Beast! makes a great headline, for sure.
If it snows, it would be logical to pound Denver's Defense with Lynch and a few doses of Harvin, and Wilson to overcome the coverages that the Defense will try and cover.
Also, if the weather gets shitty enough, it's going to screw up the passing game for BOTH sides.

HawkWow

Reaction score
strohmin":2a0irwhm said:
He single handedly changed the identity of this team. I remember a time where we the worst running team in the league. He deserves atleast 30 carries and the oppurtunity to be the superbowl MVP. Aside from one or two off thefield DUI incidents, I have never been dissapointed by Marshawn on the field even during some of his fumbles. The guy gives 100% every single play and never seems to get hurt.

Amen. This team, even in our greatest years was always seen as soft (Tez and 45 excluded). Lynch and Pete changed all that. I worry how many more years we will have my favorite ball player, so getting him a win and MVP now would make his ultimate departure much more tolerable. I want this win for Lynch more than I want it for us.

themunn

Reaction score
I couldn't care less who the Superbowl MVP is, as long as he's one of our guys

Maybe Doug Baldwin so he can give Cris Carter a giant FU in the press conference

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sorry, I love Lynch, but I want Sherman to be the Super Bowl MVP. The Internet would explode. It'd be freaking hilarious as hell.

Laloosh

Reaction score
themunn":2shuxnjn said:
I couldn't care less who the Superbowl MVP is, as long as he's one of our guys

Maybe Doug Baldwin so he can give Cris Carter a giant FU in the press conference

+1