Super Bowl 48: Tecmo Super Bowl

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I don't know how I feel about this, according to this game Robert Turbin wins MVP, lol.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Could have been a Miracle at the Meadowlands II finish, but instead it's John Fox asking, "What's your deal?"

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe none of Turbin's big plays were called back on a Breno hold.

No Percy?

minormillikin

Reaction score
Do they have us wearing bright green like that in the newest rom? That's tough on the eyes!

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
these posts are hilarious. I just noticed that Turbin was best receiver AND runner lol.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
R2p5Snl

Not to hijack the thread but I thought I'd share this Xbox One postgame report. This game was about to get ugly but Denver (NM Strong) quit. Earl just had a pick deep in Denver territory and Sherman had one early in the game. We were playing in Metlife by the way.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I seriously don't know what to say beyond the fact that outcome is ridiculous. At least the X-Box simulation makes sense.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":l4qc3c5q said:
I seriously don't know what to say beyond the fact that outcome is ridiculous. At least the X-Box simulation makes sense.

Xbox wasn't a simulation it was just a match up I played against another random person in a ranked game tonight. I'm sure EA sports will do a simulation though and they are fairly good at predicting the winner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madden_NFL ... simulation

" Since 2004, EA games has run a simulation of the Super Bowl using the latest game in the Madden NFL series and announced the result. The game simulations conducted by EA have correctly predicted eight of the last ten Super Bowl winners. "

Rob12

Reaction score
Ah, so much awesome in that video. Taking me back to the my early second and third grade days.