Any predictions for the game...?

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
I know it is too early, but I have a good feeling about this match up. With everyone talking about Payton's offense and how he is going to be a nightmare to cover, I guess I don't see where he has faced a defense like this one. I also don't think anyone is considering a healthy Percy on the field and the distraction that causes which makes our offense hard to prepare for and a different animal than it has been all year..

I have this "feeling" that a few things happen, so here are my optimistic predictions...

Our defensive front will get penetration and be harassing Payton all game with several sacks and even some strip fumbles caused. Payton will be angry and frustrated.

Payton will connect with his receivers, but not nearly complete the numbers everyone expects. With the D-Front getting pressure on Payton, The LOB will shock everyone with their coverage and I expect Sherm will get 1 interception

Our O-Line will actual protect Russell, but Russell will surprise us and scramble for at least 2 long runs and run in 1 touchdown

Darrell Bevel hits his head on the way into the Metlife Stadium locker room and his play calling changes, and somehow our passing game will appear. Percy will have several great catches and even a touchdown, but with his distraction affect, Baldwin, Tate and Kearse (and our TEs) have a great day

With Percy out there, the Bronco Defense doesn't know who to double team and Beast mode gets going and we have several break away long runs, I predict at least 1 "BeastQuake" style run of about 40 yards and Marshawn has a 100+ yard day

Special teams has another great day, Jeremy Lane and Richardo Lockette have great coverage

I predict more 12th man flags at this game than people expect and we will get to hear a loud "Sea-Hawks" cheer

Call me crazy but I think it is Seahawks 31 - Broncos 28

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
My bold prediction is that the game is closer to the Saints MNF game than the SF game.

BamKam

Reaction score
31-21 Seahawks.

It will be a close game for 3 quarters and then at the end of the game Marshawn will completely grind out the clock and go in for the TD to put us up by 10 and then our defense any heroic attempt by Manning to try and come back.