What Super Bowl fixxxxxxxins are you guys going to have?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
We're probably going with a gameday staple... pizza and beer. Maybe some other various snacks (might whip up some chex mix)

You guys? Who knows maybe this can also become a nice breeding ground for other ideas

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Gonna' throw down some all day chili in the crockpot, some homemade Mac N Cheese and some Cornbread. Told our friends to bring something to add to the hogfest, something they consider their best creation.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Beer and tequila. Does tomato juice and lime count as fixins?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
King Crab and Prime Rib is on the menu at halftime at the place I will be attending. Man, talk about my dream Sunday! :D

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1fokogj5 said:
Here you go.

You're welcome.

Friend of mine made this for the first game of the season, going to make it for our last game of the season:

http://bkarmstrong.blogspot.com/2013/01 ... bacon.html
Speaking of bacon, I'm pretty sure I'm going to bake up a tray or two of these little bad boys. Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos? Yes sir!

Baconpoppers

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Greenhell":rk1jo5gh said:
Hawknballs":rk1jo5gh said:
Here you go.

You're welcome.

Friend of mine made this for the first game of the season, going to make it for our last game of the season:

http://bkarmstrong.blogspot.com/2013/01 ... bacon.html

That looks awesome and easy to make. Bet it tastes as good as the Hawks win last Sunday.

you just have to get up early enough to cook it for 4 hours.

and you have to go to the butcher to get them to cut you some bacon thick enough.

the only down side is that it's pretty much everything bad for you about food. Luckily that is what superbowl sunday is for.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Im sticking with what Ive made since the Rams game. Why change it up now?

Home made white chicken chili
Home made corn bread & biscuts
Baby back ribs
Blue & green Jello shots

mikeak

Reaction score
Pulled pork. Will put the thermal blanket on the smoker and smoke. Just haven't decided if I smoke on Saturday or get up in the middle of the night on Sunday. Will probably be Saturday and the only real reason is the smoker is close to the bedroom windown and the wife needs to get some sleep so she can entertain people during the superbowl because I am sure as heck not doing anything but sitting on the couch watching the Seahawks

HawkGA

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2w237c0e said:
We're probably going with a gameday staple... pizza and beer. Maybe some other various snacks (might whip up some chex mix)

You guys? Who knows maybe this can also become a nice breeding ground for other ideas

Man, I miss just sitting around and doing a little beer and pizza.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Go to go with nachos. Got to get the Tostitos Cheese sauce that stuff is epic.
Hotdogs with grilled peppers and onions always works nicely with the nacho stuff.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Buffalo & BBQ chicken wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings, Soda pop for peoples (I'll have my bottles of water), Chips and garlic dip my pops makes, some other miscellaneous foods.

Seagal2013

Reaction score
Gonna go with a 6 foot super sub, veggie tray, sweet and sour meatballs, BBQ smokies, velveeta salsa dip and a fruit platter that is good for you UNTIL you add the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff dip!! yummmm!