Broncos fans SMH

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
It doesn't even matter. Haters gonna hate and the worst the loser is the more hypocrisy and double standards there are.

1 person in the 2013 season was caught using PEDs, Bruce Irvin, yet like Niner fans they must spend time diminishing others because they are threatened. They are making up pre game excuses to lose.

Brett

Reaction score
I wish someone would just go post what actually happened in there I don't remember each story but I know that Sherman and browner was ped case and aren't 1 or 2 of the players on that list sine 2010 no longer with us ? Browner included I suppose.

irocdave

Reaction score
Like I said, Donkey fans rank a close second to niner fans. What is worse is they haven't watched one iota of Hawks games and are just now coming up with excuses SF's fans polluted our forums with last year. Piss poor attempt at NFL fandom. Real Donkey fans ( if there are any) should be ashamed at this fan base's ignorance. Donkeys will be destroyed in this SB.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Never mind that Vaughn Miller not only got caught but then tried to pay someone off or something to cover it up.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
They are #2 in PED Violations in the same time period.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... d-resonate

See the table on the right.

The five are:

John Moffitt, Allen Barbre, Winston Guy, Brandon Browner and Bruce Irvin. Of those players (as we know) only one of them will be suited up on SB Sunday. Way to go mister bad broncos poster.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Broncos fans should stick with the facts. That the team is an amazing offensive unit. Talking about PED use wouldn't matter and has no bearing on the game. Neither does anything the players say. It just doesn't matter when the shit gets real.

They are insecure because they know that the Hawks are going to be the most physical team they have faced all year. Yeah, they can crank out the offense. We get that, but is it enough? Nobody knows, so they reach into the deepest hole they can and talk about things like PEDs and karma for Sherman talking as if it is something tangible.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I like how all the pictures are when they are in college and now. You're talking 19-22 year olds playing in college, eating in the cafeteria, and team workouts vs being a 21-28 year old in the NFL where you have a professional chef and nutritionist handling your diet, you're getting to your peak physical age, and you also probably all have personal trainers outside of team practices. Yeah no wonder these guys are dramatically bigger, I'm sure just about EVERY NFL player is much stronger and bigger compared to their college days...must be on drugs though right?

CANHawk

Reaction score
Its funny. In the past, i used to love jaw-jacking on people who were ignorant of our team, but now... They just piss me off and i can't be bothered to screw with them. We are obviously the elite franchise in the league now, but people still want to treat us like we're nothing, or somehow don't deserve to be where we are because of some nonsense some bobble head somewhere said without knowing all the facts. Screw that. I'd rather just chill out and let my team do my talking for me. I have a feeling my team is going to be letting the whole world know who they are after this game.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I'd be scared of this team too, they kick everyone's ... :)

Rob12

Reaction score
It's not even worth logically defending our team to fans like that. It's just not. The hypocrisy and idiocy in that thread tells me all I need to know. The Broncos have had their issues as well with PED violations and off the field issues but you read none of that there. It's pretty comical to see their posts. It's almost as if they're trolling themselves.

Setting the stage for excuses - that's all I see there. Pathetic, really.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Oh, so the calls were FOR US in SB-40. I missed that, I'm glad he pointed it out.

Bombay: Too bad we aren't playing a better team. Even with the assistance of the officials, they couldn't hang with pitt in their only other Superbowl.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Throwdown":1ufrzbl7 said:
God they might actually be worse than 9er fans.

Worse. I remember when we were in the NFCW they were insufferably-blind homers. They also have notched there belts with such distinguished accomplishments as packing batteries into snowballs and throwing them from the stands at players on the field.

'Mr. Ed (Elway)' is still very much a part of that organization, so a W against them would be sooooo sweet. :0190l:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
lsheldon":3p9c1nic said:
Oh, so the calls were FOR US in SB-40. I missed that, I'm glad he pointed it out.

Bombay: Too bad we aren't playing a better team. Even with the assistance of the officials, they couldn't hang with pitt in their only other Superbowl.
That may be the dumbest thing ever posted on a football forum. Unfreakinbelivable.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Bronco fans are just already making excuses.

Pro Workouts > Collegiate Workouts... Obvs.

Boys turn into Men.... Obvs

And my research puts Carroll with about 150 different players on his watch over the last 4 years. The averages to about 38 new players a year.

Of the 6 players linked to PEDs, they qualify for only 4% of all players in Pete Caroll's tenure. 4% unclean, 96% clean.

Considering in the first 2 years alone, the Seahawks made over 550 player transactions combined with an ultra competitive core philosophy, you are bound to get a few bad apples who are going to skirt the lines to remain at certain level of performance. It happens and not just the Seahawks.

And I'm willing to bet we have had the most players suspended, not because our team cheats, but because we have had the highest volume of players coming and going throughout our franchise the last few years.

By all these Haters logic:
I guess the Eagles are cheating because they hired Allen Barbe.
I guess the Jags are cheating because they claimed Winston Guy.
I guess the Broncos are cheating because they traded for John Moffit.
Right? Because they've all been suspended for PEDs.

Wrong, the year is 2013, the only guy who has been suspended in this current year for PEDs has been Bruce Irvin back in May. He missed the first 4 games in which the Seahawks went 4-0 and he was required to pass at least 160 random drug tests since then, closer to 200 depending on the time he was actually convicted to its court process. And thus far he has remained clean..

Bruce is 1 player of about 70 that have been under the Seahawks control this year. He accounts for 1.4% of the team. Is 98.6 not good enough?

So...unless your going to punish a whole team for what one guy did 8 months ago and something that really has no bearing on the performance of this current season, because we are talking about Bruce Irvin, the proud owner of 12 starts with 44 tackles, 1 Int, 1 FF, and 2 sacks to show for his supposedly "enhanced" performance.....

...STFU and stop making preemptive excuses, Denver and everybody else.