question: which jersey should i wear to superbowl?

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Iam either wearing beastmode or sherman please let me know who'd you would wear and who ever gets the most votes by next saturday i will wear that jersey....

jkitsune

Reaction score
Which one did you wear for the NFCCG? That would be my vote.

OP
OP
SEAHAWKSTER

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Well i actually wore neon green hawks t shirt for nfc championship was eatting wings at party so didnt wear a jersey that day... But for good luck it will be under whatever jesey i wear.... Im gonna be all layered up gonna be cold

rjdriver

Reaction score
jerseyhawk":6gwe6dg2 said:
Well i actually wore neon green hawks t shirt for nfc championship was eatting wings at party so didnt wear a jersey that day... But for good luck it will be under whatever jesey i wear.... Im gonna be all layered up gonna be cold

Smart move. Make sure you wear that t shirt somewhere.

I would go beast

maporsche

Reaction score
I'm going to the game also. I have a neon-green Walter Jones jersey that I think I'm going to wear if he makes it to the HOF. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure I'm going lucky #12. But I have Wilson too.....oh, these are good decisions to have to make.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
If it wasn't Walter jones I would say Burn that jersey. That green jersey was embarrassing. Worn once, lost once and thank god they retired it.
Please go with #12 or wilson

maporsche

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":1ur920n3 said:
If it wasn't Walter jones I would say Burn that jersey. That green jersey was embarrassing. Worn once, lost once and thank god they retired it.
Please go with #12 or wilson

Haha. I like it a lot. The new ones are better, but I have a fondness of that neon-green Jersey. I usually wear it when I want to display (loudly) that I'm a Seahawks fan.

My buddy has a neon orange Bears jersey; we wore both of them to a Seattle/Chicago game a couple years back. We looked like highlighters.

maporsche

Reaction score
I wish I had a white jersey; or wolf grey. Last time I checked they were about sold out online. I'm hoping I can get one in New York.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Team is wearing white on the field. I'm also curious for myself.

My Mom bought me an Elite White Wilson for Christmas. This would be the first game I'd wear it to.

OR

I have an Elite Blue Lynch (signed by Marshawn Lynch) that so far every game I've been to, we have not lost while wearing it. I'm sure it helps that I wore it all last season, and only for big games this season.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
maporsche":1w9ufwkv said:
I wish I had a white jersey; or wolf grey. Last time I checked they were about sold out online. I'm hoping I can get one in New York.

Be careful with the smaller stores there, I spotted a lot of fake MLB jerseys around Yankee stadium in shops, and I'm sure the same will apply to NFL jerseys.

maporsche

Reaction score
Denver is wearing orange. I'm not sure how Seattle stands out in the crowd. You're likely going to see more blues.

They'd better let us yell and stand.