Anastacia, the dog, picks winner of the Super Bowl

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Wooooo!!! So let it be said, so let it be done!

hawkfansince76

Reaction score
Yes!
Of course Donk fans will bitch it was fixed, Anastasia is one of Eddie's grandkids.

GO HAWKS!!

sutz

Reaction score
Did Bradshaw say he was 'going with the Hawks' in that segment?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
When Leno first asked him his prediction, Terry first said his heart is with Seattle but his brain is with the Broncos. But when he asked him again before the dog act, he said he was going with Seattle.

Like many others, Wilson has turned once doubters/haters into believers and fans.

sutz

Reaction score
Aros":xs1od4xp said:
When Leno first asked him his prediction, Terry first said his heart is with Seattle but his brain is with the Broncos. But when he asked him again before the dog act, he said he was going with Seattle.

Like many others, Wilson has turned once doubters/haters into believers and fans.
Thinking back, he might have said "Broncs." Not sure here. :229031_shrug:

TruHammer07

Reaction score
I hate videos which let me watch their pointless add abouts cats oh no wait it's about batteries?

Only to be told I'm not in the US and can't watch the video... Don't bore me with your add then jerkoffs

kf3339

Reaction score
The Leno show was funny last night with Bradshaw and Heidi Klum, but that dog stole the show. He also not only just picked the Hawks, but with two balloons left guaranteed at least a two TD margin of victory.

Place your bets now! :lol: