The Denver defense has never faced.....

Jbo

Reaction score
A running back that is like a " two ton raging bull" named "marshawn lynch" :0190l:

My prediction: hawks 27-Denver 17

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
Jbo":3oeuyih5 said:
A running back that is like a " two ton raging bull" named "marshawn lynch" :0190l:

My prediction: hawks 27-Denver 17

Actually close to my prediction. I'm seeing a close first half and the Hawks pulling it away in the second, winning by two scores, 10-14 points.

keith da hawk

Reaction score
I think the biggest factor is they haven't played a defense like ours. Peyton won't get away with any of those wobbly floaters against this secondary. His rhythm will get thrown off because his receivers will get jammed at the line. I see a couple picks for Mr. Manning in this one. That and Lynch goes off.

Seahawks: 28
Donkeys: 16

SB MVP: Marshawn Lynch (28 rushes, 150 rush yards, 2 receptions, 30 rec yards, 3 touchdowns (2 rushing, 1 receiving)

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
keith da hawk":171goxd9 said:
I think the biggest factor is they haven't played a defense like ours. Peyton won't get away with any of those wobbly floaters against this secondary. His rhythm will get thrown off because his receivers will get jammed at the line. I see a couple picks for Mr. Manning in this one. That and Lynch goes off.

SB MVP: Marshawn Lynch (28 rushes, 150 rush yards, 2 receptions, 30 rec yards, 3 touchdowns (2 rushing, 1 receiving)

Agreed here on the wobbly floaters. Say what you will about Kaep, but his touchdown pass last Sunday, as well as the one at the end that Sherman tipped, were beautiful throws. Sherm made an amazing play because as Har-bawww! said, just an inch or two, and that's a touchdown. Point being, Seahawks have already faced some pretty pinpoint passers. Seattle has faced missiles. Peyton has the tendency to be be a mortar lobber.

OP
OP
J

Jbo

Reaction score
keith da hawk":2znefdeo said:

That's cool we are all in the same range ,I have lynch at around 130 yards and 2 td's and a SB MVP too!, it's gonna be a great game. By the way ,here in Chicago they r expecting a good game and a lot of my friends who r bears fans have been coming up to me and congratulating me and Are pulling for us in the SB! :)

OP
OP
J

Jbo

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":1dz0jf5p said:
But they have. In the pre-season this year. And we whooped em. Let's do it again!

Right on brother!!!!! Cool avatar by the way plinythecenter! :3-1:

seadoc30

Reaction score
Well occurring to denver radio, these people think L.Blount is similar if not better that M.Lynch and they stopped him, so Lynch shouldn't be a problem.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
If we get overly aggressive Payton will use that against us.

OP
OP
J

Jbo

Reaction score
seadoc30":1y6a5cb7 said:
Well occurring to denver radio, these people think L.Blount is similar if not better that M.Lynch and they stopped him, so Lynch shouldn't be a problem.

It must be the high altitude air pressure affecting their brains :mrgreen:

Hawkee

Reaction score
seadoc30":n55p9rbq said:

But they won't be facing a team that is very depleted in starters nor a defense that is small in stature this time around.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
seadoc30":365ah4bi said:
Boy are they going to be shocked. If it's windy which is likely I am seeing 27-17 Seahawks.

OP
OP
J

Jbo

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3jeupmzi said:
seadoc30":3jeupmzi said:
Boy are they going to be shocked. If it's windy which is likely I am seeing 27-17 Seahawks.

Nice prediction hawk gal! If we're right me and you r gonna do some celebrating together :0190l: