When Is Media Day?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Just curious when is media day for the SB and press conferences (if any). Also when does our team travel to New York? I hear Denver is heading to the "Big Apple" tomorrow.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This Tuesday is Media Day. NFL Network will have full coverage I would imagine. Get the DVR's primed!

kidhawk

Reaction score
It is Tuesday. I believe KIRO also said they were covering it as well. I heard that Denver gets to go first in the early slot but can't recall what time seahawks coverage begins.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Aros":2a6r63ei said:
This Tuesday is Media Day. NFL Network will have full coverage I would imagine. Get the DVR's primed!

Thanks. And I'm listening on kjr that we're leaving tomorrow.

therealsm

Reaction score
kidhawk":2wly4lum said:
It is Tuesday. I believe KIRO also said they were covering it as well. I heard that Denver gets to go first in the early slot but can't recall what time seahawks coverage begins.
Seahawks coverage begins at 9:45 AM PST, I believe.

Minne

Reaction score
Aros":2nmk508y said:

Thanks. I got Tuesdays off so I'll be watching all day probably.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Here's a link to the NFL superbowl site page where they will be streaming live media coverage for the teams on Tuesday

[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/48/live/tuesday[/urltargetblank]

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
therealsm":1phwaua9 said:
kidhawk":1phwaua9 said:
Seahawks coverage begins at 9:45 AM PST, I believe.

Just checked my comcrap stuff and it's saying from New Orleans and it's a repeat. That has to be wrong right? I'm gonna be at work so I want to record it for later.