Moses writes a response to Carmen Policy.

MOSES

Reaction score
Before the NFC Championship, former 49er executive Carmen Policy wrote a letter to the city of Seattle. After the NFC Championship, Moses felt compelled to write a response.

[youtube]hTzNz78TX3w[/youtube]

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
The funny thing is, I don't think Policy actually wrote the original letter. It's too cliche. I think a Seahawk fan wrote it to fire up the troops.

In college, for big rivalry games, we had a covert group of fans who used to paint our mascot statue the opposing team colors to get the players pissed off and ready for a fight. Kind of like what Spiccoli did to the Ridgemont linebacker's car before they played Lincoln.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
StorytellerMatt":z9ilenzp said:
The funny thing is, I don't think Policy actually wrote the original letter. It's too cliche. I think a Seahawk fan wrote it to fire up the troops.

In college, for big rivalry games, we had a covert group of fans who used to paint our mascot statue the opposing team colors to get the players pissed off and ready for a fight. Kind of like what Spiccoli did to the Ridgemont linebacker's car before they played Lincoln.

Thats crazy talk. It is obviously Carmen Policy, you can tell by his pompous tone when he speaks. Just another Niner douche bag sitting on his couch drinking from his box of whine. It's obvious.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
RichNhansom":14nihspn said:
StorytellerMatt":14nihspn said:

Thats crazy talk. It is obviously Carmen Policy, you can tell by his pompous tone when he speaks. Just another Niner douche bag sitting on his couch drinking from his box of whine. It's obvious.

That's just it. It sounds too pompous, too filled with the Carmen Policy cliches like sitting around in Napa Valley lifting a glass of Sauvignon or whatever wine he's sipping. I love Moses' letter, and when I read the Policy letter last week I saw red. Now that I am calmer ... I'm just going all "loose change" and wondering if this is an inside job.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
My letter was so much shorter.

Suck it.
Worst regards, Scott.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
StorytellerMatt":25drvrb1 said:

Considering it was posted on his own website, you can be assured he really did write it

http://www.casapiena.com/e/view/80/cpol ... apiena.com

Publicity stunt for his wine.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1smukbd0 said:
StorytellerMatt":1smukbd0 said:

Considering it was posted on his own website, you can be assured he really did write it

If I didn't see it, I wouldn't believe it. Thanks for posting, Matt.

Funny thing is, Policy kind of left SF in disgrace. Remember the 'salary cap' scandal when the NFL levied some very stiff fines for screwing with the books. Look it up.

Yeah, it's gotta be a publicity stunt. (His name is on the letter, but I still doubt he actually wrote it.) twocents.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":v3gjore3 said:
StorytellerMatt":v3gjore3 said:

Believe he did a segment on NBCSN basically reiterating his letter too.

nategreat

Reaction score
I had to Google Carmen Policy and Casa Piena to see what they were. Looks like a piece of shit.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":tr4dc53r said:
StorytellerMatt":tr4dc53r said:

I never considered that it could be real. Absolutely hilarious.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2gelhbbg said:
StorytellerMatt":2gelhbbg said:

Dudes! I stand corrected! He really is that much of a pompous ass. I thought only a troll could fake that kind of pomposity.

Well, Policy is kind of a troll.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1z7bjifa said:
StorytellerMatt":1z7bjifa said:

I never considered that it could be real. Absolutely hilarious.