Jim Rome Predicts Denver Blows Us Out

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Just heard on Denver radio station 104.3 The Fan Jim Rome is predicting the hawks will get blown out by the Donkeys and Peyton will throw 5 TDs passes.

Axx

Reaction score
Oh denver is definitly going to blow something on that day

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
He also said offense wins games but defense wins championships but in Seattle's case they're going against Peyton Manning arguably the best QB ever so he'll make an exception.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to Bronco schadenfreude day. These idiots don't know what's coming.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Is Jim Rome that metro-sexual guy; whose opinion I couldn't care less about?
Yeah.

chris98251

Reaction score
This is all great news, when "Experts" and talk show personalitys start to diss and call out our defense it's a bad day for whomever is going to be playing us.

TruHammer07

Reaction score
I think Romes a good guy, last time I checked he's paid to give his opinion, so what if it differs from ours. Also last time I checked he makes 15+ million per year. He knows what he's doing.. just not so much with prognosticating.

plyka

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":8tfsruq6 said:
I'm really looking forward to Bronco schadenfreude day. These idiots don't know what's coming.

It's really not shocking when you think about it. The Miami dolphins are a semi popular team. How many of their games have you watche this year? One or two? Same with these national hosts and te hawks. They have no idea what this team is about, and when you don't know you listen to other experts who don't know but claim that they do like jaws. Then thy assume it's correct and parrot the theme pretending as though they know. This is how story lines are created in the media.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I see Jim still only has one move, the all-in "controversy card". His show was lame 20 years ago.

253hawk

Reaction score
TruHammer07":3f0v3inm said:
I think Romes a good guy, last time I checked he's paid to give his opinion, so what if it differs from ours. Also last time I checked he makes 15+ million per year. He knows what he's doing.. just not so much with prognosticating.

Last time I checked, he's a dick.

[youtube]9HNgqQVHI_8[/youtube]

RichNhansom

Reaction score
If he's smart he said that and then laid a fat bet on us to win. Pull the ol Spicoli routine of trashing the superstars Transam and then blame the up coming opponent.

Stole Spicoli example.

Mick063

Reaction score
Cliff Avril and Michael Bennett disagree.

Crabhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2ddgd0vb said:
I see Jim still only has one move, the all-in "controversy card". His show was lame 20 years ago.
This is it, exactly. Rome is a professional troll. That's his game. His show can be mildly entertaining at times and I think he actually gives a pretty mean interview, but no one should be getting their panties in a wad about what he says.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":era14cjo said:
He still has a show? Who knew?

Im not sure if he do or don't but I'm assuming he does somewhere. Oh and he was just a guest on the Denver radio station.

TruHammer07

Reaction score
253hawk":od1tw3k3 said:
TruHammer07":od1tw3k3 said:

Last time I checked, he's a dick.

[youtube]9HNgqQVHI_8[/youtube]

If that's the standard for judging him to be a dick then Richard Sherman would fall in the same category. No pun intended. Okay im done defending Rome :D carry on

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
I actually like Rome quite a bit and think he usually has a pretty intelligent take on most things. But this one's a pretty big head-scratcher. Sure, the Broncos could win and it wouldn't even be all that surprising. But a five-TD blowout? That's about the most unlikely result I can think of. Weird.

chris98251

Reaction score
The whole aspect of distracted so far is pretty moot, Sherman has been the focus of everyone, so far the rest of the team has been pretty quiet, we will see how this continues but no speak I would think means more focus, also credit the Broncos for not giving much as far as bulliten board material as well. Sherman being the target right now is a perfect situation, we have the bad guy the media wants to focus on and they have their story to grind, Sherman can manage it and work it, all the while still being focused on his job.