only thing wrong with this superbowl run

DirtyDave

Reaction score
Is that my mom is not here to see it.. she was a huge hawk fan. To all the Hawk fans that should be here to see this, I hope you have the best view of all.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
All the 12s not here with us anymore in the physical form will all have the best seats in the house including Russell Wilson's father.

dbmack

Reaction score
My mom too. She was a huge football fan even before the Seahawks but once they joined the league it was Seahawks all the way. I do chuckle when I remember watching a game with her one time and she asked me, "what is the line of scrimmage? I hear them say that all the time but I don't know what it is". We laughed about that every time we watched a game together. I would ask her, "hey Mom, what's the line of scrimmage?" I really miss watching games with her and I know she would have loved this season and I know she would have just loved Russell Wilson.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
My Dad as well, he would have loved this. He will have 50 yard line seats with all the rest of our loved ones.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
And my wife's mom who passed 3 days before the NFCCG. The day before she got a placard from the Seahawks thanking her for being a #1 12, and signed by Doug Baldwin. Which is being matted and framed as we speak, in time for the Superbowl!

TruHammer07

Reaction score
Yeah my best friend was killed by a drunk driver a week before the home game vs rams in 04.. Those of you who remember It was the huge 4th quarter lead and meltdown collapse.. We left his seat empty at qwest field.. Couldn't help but think he had a hand in the loss, since he had a great sense of humour.

Later in the playoffs we lost to the rams at home.. Ouch! How did they allow that Torry holt catch where he pinned it to the turf? I still can't believe that was allowed.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
My Uncle Charles from Edmonds ... yeah, he loved the Hawks. My Dad loved the Broncos, so I imagine the two are up there talking some good ol' smack. Dad was Navy, Charles Army, both served in WWII. I bet it's fun up there.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
My dad made me the fan I am when he took me to games in their first season..He is a big Hawk fan but this is his last year as he is dying from cancer..I'm just glad he is lucid enough right now to see the Hawks in the Super Bowl..It's one of the few things that he has to look foward to..GO HAWKS!!!

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
You guys have real sentiments but for me #1 on the list is...

Leon Washington.

He deserves to be apart of this, and in most gooiest place of my stone cold heart I want to believe that even though Washington did contribute a single yard to this possible Championship season, Carroll will present him with the honor of a ring.

Not going to happen but it would be awesome if it did.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
My Grandfather who indoctrinated me into the Church of Monday Night Football passed away of congenital heart failure the week before the Ravens game where Marshawn broke Ray Lewis' ankles and I had to donate my tickets to the Military Seahawkers so I could attend his memorial, at which the pastor at their church told everyone (and it was true) that "Scott would have chastised us all for scheduling his service at the same time as a Seahawks game."

r.r.

Reaction score
Always watched the Hawks games with my mom..she's always there when I watch.
My sisters, brother and I spread some of her ashes in Maui in December after the Saints game

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390709855462.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390709855462.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 1,197

HawkHouse

Reaction score
No apology necessary Sir, the more pixels the better when talking about those who have made the final journey ...

I'm glad we could share in the moment with you ...

Much Respect.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Jayburd14":3jlaw2ln said:
Bill the Beerman Scott is not with us to witness this.

When I was a kid, I remember many a game with Billy in the Kingdome ...

Legend.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
Speaking of "Freeze your teeth and give your tongue a sliegh ride, Get your Ice cold Beer, Bill the Beer man, great memory there. :thirishdrinkers:
You guys remember the guy that used to play Tuba infront of the Kingdome and Quest, and Safeco, Key and Husky stadium for that matter.
I believe he was beaten, Possiblely to death, one night by some Punks. He would have loved this. Wherever, Whoever
you were, I hope you get to watch from above. My Dad and I used to stop and listen to him everytime we were there.
A buck or two always in the pocket for him. Sad day in Seattle sports history, F in Seattle's History right there

Googled it......
Edward McMicheal, known as Tuba Man. A home grown guy beaten to death by three teenagers in Seattle Center, F#$@%&ng Tragic.
:pukeface:
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/ ... an05m.html

main

Reaction score
DirtyDave":1jzkiydi said:
Is that my mom is not here to see it.. she was a huge hawk fan. To all the Hawk fans that should be here to see this, I hope you have the best view of all.
I'm so sorry to hear this. She will be there in spirit! Go Hawks!