After watching NFL Sound FX.....

billio155

Reaction score
After watching NFL sound FX for both title games one thing is clear, the Bronco's will not be able to handle our intensity, energy nor the sheer violence in which we play the game. Every player and coach on the Hawks sideline is fired up and focused on the task at hand. The players on the field ooze with violent tension. Contrarily, the Bronco's come across as business as usual with very little emotional energy. We are going to punch these guys in the mouth...hard, and I don't see them responding. I honestly think we are going to blow them out...Manning be damned.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
If we can punish and out-physical a team like the Niners, I have no doubt we can do the same with the Broncos. Every team that plays the Seahawks ends up bruised and battered

ceej22

Reaction score
Or the Broncos are more focused at the task at hand and Seattle is acting like they already won.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ceej22":hu3alur8 said:
Or the Broncos are more focused at the task at hand and Seattle is acting like they already won.

Where do you see that?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I would say the team thats focused any approaching it like business is usual is equally dangerous.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
billio155":19zv8oo1 said:
After watching NFL sound FX for both title games one thing is clear, the Bronco's will not be able to handle our intensity, energy nor the sheer violence in which we play the game. Every player and coach on the Hawks sideline is fired up and focused on the task at hand. The players on the field ooze with violent tension. Contrarily, the Bronco's come across as business as usual with very little emotional energy. We are going to punch these guys in the mouth...hard, and I don't see them responding. I honestly think we are going to blow them out...Manning be damned.

Beyond the emotions and atmosphere of the game, the Pats/Broncos game speed was dreadfully slow compared to the Hawks/49ers. Whether it is the 9ers or Seahawks, whichever team represents the NFC this year will win. I've read multiple Pats fans and fans from other teams say that the speed of the game between the two championship games was night and day.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Remember....In it to win it....they start 0-0 on a week from tomorrow.

drdiags

Reaction score
I personally would dismiss the bravado, but I know some just can't. One key is how long does it take for the team to get to playing ball. Human nature. Just like playing on the road, it seems teams take some time to shake off the nerves. Hopefully Wilson is over his because his actions in the NFCCG late made it seem like nerves may have got him a little.

The Seahawks most times play with a maturity as a team that flies in the face of their youth, but we will see how the entire 53-man roster handles the bright lights.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Its the superbowl, neither team is lacking 'intensity'.