Real Rob Report? (Don't get to too excited)

Shock2k

Reaction score
He tweeted this:
Real Rob Report ‏@RealRobReport · 1h
Posted today. http://fb.me/6oBmGnA0e

Which goes to here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=588147174588123

Anyone know what this means. I refuse to get excited.

1615201_10152173926732320_2013059844_n.jpg

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I'll give you an interesting inside to Michael Robinson. I remember when 710 interviewed him after the NFCCG and he said his passion was still reporting.

Regardless of what the Seahawks do I think he retires after this year or the next few and starts reporting on the Seahawks full time, if allowed.

I think he also fully expects to win the super bowl.

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":q0o9r7w0 said:
I'll give you an interesting inside to Michael Robinson. I remember when 710 interviewed him after the NFCCG and he said his passion was still reporting.

Regardless of what the Seahawks do I think he retires after this year or the next few and starts reporting on the Seahawks full time, if allowed.

I think he also fully expects to win the super bowl.

I think he would take any reporting job. He did a couple of stints on NFL AM. I would LOVE for him to stay with the organization in some form.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I think its obvious there is going to be a "SUPERBOWL SPECIAL" RRR.

Also, in a past thread, I mentioned I wanted M-Rob in the Commentary booth with one, Matt Hasselbeck.

Or maybe their own show.

Mike, Mike, Mike, and Matt in the Morning.

Edit: 3 Mikes and a Baldy

Or just...The Matt and Mike Show.

Happy

Reaction score
Oh man this is gonna be good. Stoked!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":12lc5pt6 said:
I think its obvious there is going to be a "SUPERBOWL SPECIAL" RRR.

I wouldn't say it's "obvious," but I'm hoping that will happen. Something about it just feels right. I want to see some REAL responses from our players about the Super Bowl rather that the mass media version.

Cartire

Reaction score
The next week is a lot of media time and special events. I can't see how it would at all be a distraction with the RRR. I wouldn't even be surprised if it was PC's idea.

Steve2222

Reaction score
You see tons of players with video cameras on media day.

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
Cartire":31po288n said:
The next week is a lot of media time and special events. I can't see how it would at all be a distraction with the RRR. I wouldn't even be surprised if it was PC's idea.

Pete did say in the locker room that they needed to pay the 12's back. Well Pete the RRR is the perfect way to do that.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Cartire":qqxl2rk2 said:

Pretty much. I fully supported Pete's decision to keep it shelved during the season and playoffs. This week will be a circus anyway, though, so it would make sense to make an exception.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Maybe he's been filming all season and will release them periodically after the season is over.

HawkWow

Reaction score
After airing the dipshit Christine Michael, Pete would be a fool to let MRob ever have a camera in the locker room again. You can't gripe about us being branded as druggies or potheads... or complain about (not so) random piss tests if you approved of that...especially considering Michael pissed dirty in the past.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
HawkWow":1yeid3rk said:
After airing the dipshit Christine Michael, Pete would be a fool to let MRob ever have a camera in the locker room again. You can't gripe about us being branded as druggies or potheads... or complain about (not so) random piss tests if you approved of that...especially considering Michael pissed dirty in the past.

Wait........When did Michael have a positive test?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Aside from the bashing because of one oops with editing, I don't think this up-coming episode is what people have been hoping for. I think MikeRob is going to use media day as an opportunity to interview players from both teams, as well as players attending as spectators. Just a guess.

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
What MikeRob did was utterly innovative. This is the NFL, and content is king, as content drives revenue. Have no doubt the NFL wanted that experiment to work. Problem is you need somebody as charismatic as MRob to drive it.

I don't think it's the last we've seen of this type of content. It's "Hard Knocks" but more raw and less watered down with Dramatics.

I'm not sure what point Mike was trying to make with the Christine Michael segment. Was it because Marijuana was legal in Washington at that point? Like I said not sure, but now Goodell last week said he would consider allowing Marijuana use for medical purposes. Which is just code for allowing Marijuana use if taken in the context of State based laws (not obviously WA or CO as it is just legal).

Either way that was a BOLD statement by Goodell. Especially after handing Browner a football death sentence.

I personally never smoke pot. So I have no horse in this game.
Goodell on Marijuana: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10342 ... -treatment

Brett

Reaction score
HawkWow":34p92c0f said:

wait what happened ?

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
Brett":4y38v3mm said:
HawkWow":4y38v3mm said:

wait what happened ?

In the video Christine is doing a little rap where he talks about smoking pot and does the two finger to the lips thing.

In 2 weeks Mike got sick and was off the team. No more Real Rob Report.

Go to 9:48
[youtube]poozz9kzUeU[/youtube]

Latest posts