Has the SPD said anything about post SuperBowl celebrations?

korboko

Reaction score
Win or lose... there are possibility that there might be riots. Has the police say anything about how they are going to control for such a situation?

Donk70

Reaction score
Pretty sure there is an edict about burning cars or throwing trash cans through department store windows.

Broncomaniac69

Reaction score
Wow.. You guys really are concerned and worried about riots? I had no idea. Denver won't be like that win or lose.

Just a shocking read for me to see these types of concerns. It is only a game after all even if it is the Super Bowl.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Broncomaniac69":1kwwmmga said:
Wow.. You guys really are concerned and worried about riots? I had no idea. Denver won't be like that win or lose.

Just a shocking read for me to see these types of concerns. It is only a game after all even if it is the Super Bowl.

I know, right? I am shocked too.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Broncomaniac69":14wa2suw said:

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

I don't think there's gonna be any riots. I'm sure there will be an idiot or 2 who do something stupid/unsafe/illegal but I don't expect riots. Although I'd certainly understand if there were. ;)

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Broncomaniac69":3sci5j0m said:

Go back and research your city's previous championship "celebrations"

It happens nearly everywhere...

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Broncomaniac69":1hi8a49m said:
Wow.. You guys really are concerned and worried about riots?
No. Not us guys. Just korboko.

Look, if Seattle didn't riot in 2006, we're not going to riot in 2014.

irocdave

Reaction score
Broncomaniac69":l1kh0rdu said:

Lol, you must have just hopped on the Donkey caravan. I'll let it slide and also inform you of your fanbases temperament.
http://xfinity.comcast.net/slideshow/sp ... inriots/5/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5vJ6tqW9BY

apparently my description of the self righteous Donkey fan base to SF's wasn't far off either. http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworl ... bbing.html

Who hasn't stabbed some one lately, hell, that's part of being a fan right??

Google it yourself, lots of pictures of stuff upside down, broken and burning.

One last thing, get ready to watch your team get beat down. I mean, beat up, out played to he point where your asking how they didn't get up for the game, then you will question the coaching staff. Seriously, you will question the Donks ability to play the game and after a couple of weeks sulking you will come to the conclusion that they lost to the better "team".

And no, I don't worry about riots unless their is a caravan from Oregon that makes it through the border.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I imagine the Seattle cops will dress up in donko jerseys, head to the bars in Pioneer square, and try to rile up minorities in Seahawks gear so they can go back to busting heads. Just like the old days last year before the feds stepped in.

WesternMDRaven24

Reaction score
I would guess that everyone threw their remote controls at their flat screen TV sets when Sherman to the ball away from Craptree.