Which Manning Has The Better Arm Strength?

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
33 year old Eli or 37 year old Peyton?

Because the last time 'Hawks were at MetLife... baby Manning was throwing some ducks in those sneaky stadium squalls.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
At this point after the multitude of neck surgeries Peyton has had. My money would be on Eli.

OP
OP
P

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Interesting, when the Broncos traveled to NYG in the 2nd game of the year, the Broncos only had a 10-9 lead going to into half-time. Then ELI gave them 4 INTS.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/gameflash/2013/09/15/5428/#boxscore

Another thing:

4 of the Bronco's 17 INTs came against baby Manning, leaving them with 13.
3 of those 13 remaining non New York INTs is on the I.R. with Chris Harris and Von Miller leaving the Broncos with 10 non-Eli INTs.

5 of the Seahawk's 28 INTs came against baby Manning, leaving them with 23.
Only 1 Seahawks INT is missing with Browner leaving the Seahawks with 22 non-Eli INTs.

Smellyman

Reaction score
some of the moon balls Manning threw against NE were painful to watch. He is so smart though and knows where to put it.

Can't wait to see those ball flutter against the Seahwks D. going to be a fun matchup to watch.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Peyton is what 37 years old? He has had multiple neck surgeries and now has a much weakened arm. It has been a long Pre-Season and Season and now the old man has to deal with a 2 week layoff only to end up playing in cold, windy, New Jersey. I predict his arm will give him troubles and he will throw 4 "duck" INTs to Seahawks defenders.

The odds are against him and I keep going back to the 2 week layoff, it has negative effects on players, especially the elderly.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Peyton of Denver is not the one of Indy..His arm is done long range but he still hits short with speed..He cannot run at all now so forget rollouts and really moving to avoid sacks..The 2 weeks just screw with his timing as was the case with the Colts(every time)..I like Peyton but why out of all the teams ..He had to go to DonkeyfaceLand...

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
ivotuk":8trm65xj said:
Peyton is what 37 years old? He has had multiple neck surgeries and now has a much weakened arm. It has been a long Pre-Season and Season and now the old man has to deal with a 2 week layoff only to end up playing in cold, windy, New Jersey. I predict his arm will give him troubles and he will throw 4 "duck" INTs to Seahawks defenders.

The odds are against him and I keep going back to the 2 week layoff, it has negative effects on players, especially the elderly.

no offense, but not sure what makes you say that; rest is only going to benefit peytons arm strength if anything, ive never heard of rest being hard on peoples bodies outside of sitting on your butt for months doing nothing. The elderly need it more than anyone from a physical aspect. but i agree with the rest of that, its not going to help him enough regardless, I fully expect a peculiar feast of seahawk eating duck.