Greet Hawks in Newark Today?

seahawksny

Reaction score
Anybody have any info? I believe they arrive at 7p approximately.

Possible to greet them as they arrive? Or impossible with security nowadays?

JMR

Reaction score
Best bet is probably to catch them when they arrive at the hotel. I'm not sure which one it is, but I read somewhere recently that it's the same hotel they stayed at for the Giants game.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
The western in jersey city from what I hear

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Westin it is.

Jersey City is rolling out the red carpet for the Super Bowl participants.

The city, in partnership with the Hudson County Chamber of Commerce, will welcome the AFC champion Denver Broncos and NFC champion Seattle Seahawks on Sunday in separate events.

The events will feature a field goal kicking contest, music, giveaways, hot chocolate, and more, will allow participants to watch as the teams make their way to their hotels in Downtown Jersey City.

Children attending both events will be entered into a drawing to “serve” as deputy mayor for a day alongside Jersey City Mayor Steve Fulop. One child will be chosen from each event. Additionally, 100 Liberty Science Center passes will be distributed at the 8 p.m. Seahawks welcoming event.

The Seahawks welcoming event is at 8 p.m. outside the Westin, 479 Washington Blvd.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/...ncos_seahawks_a_champions_welcome_sunday.html

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Ill be wearing my Easley jersey and my wife will be wearing her famous blue feathers wig .
It be cool to meet some from .net

Njseahawk has a link in his post

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Easley jersey in nj? Not many of those. Ill have my road Alexandr and sons will have home beast and home wilson. Or road sherman .both with ski hats

hawkfannj

Reaction score
seahawksny":209i5siz said:
Easley jersey in nj? Not many of those. Ill have my road Alexandr and sons will have home beast and home wilson. Or road sherman .both with ski hats
I'm old school . And yeah it sticks out just the way it should .
I always get DAM that's an awesome jersey . My Warner one is even better!

And those ski hats are super cool

hawkfannj

Reaction score
seahawksny":362eyqnv said:
You know what time it starts?
From what I'm reading 8 pm the welcoming event for the hawks starts