Live interviews with Sherman and Russell right now

Brett

Reaction score
On NFL Network check it out the media coverage begins.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Watching Richard right now. It "feels" to me like he's utterly confident and relaxed. If someone can link both interviews I'm sure folks without NFLN would appreciate it.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
After seeing that interview and his response to some of the questions that were an attempt to bait him, I'm convinced Sherman "planned" the post game interview to give the team a glimpse of the insane media circus that this week is going to be. It's like they got a week head start on it.

lsheldon

Reaction score
God, media are real douches. Lady just asked Wilson how he feels about having twice as many people interviewing Sherman. Try and create controversy much?

Eamon696

Reaction score
Russell just had an awesome answer to a question.

He was asked if he was seeing any situational tendencies, etc of the Denver Bronco's defense, in his study of the film. Russell starts to smile through the questions and just responds "They're a great defense and they make a lot of plays".

Maybe he's seeing something on film that the offense can exploit.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Eamon696":fnb6c6ly said:
Russell just had an awesome answer to a question.

He was asked if he was seeing any situational tendencies, etc of the Denver Bronco's defense, in his study of the film. Russell starts to smile through the questions and just responds "They're a great defense and they make a lot of plays".

Maybe he's seeing something on film that the offense can exploit.

Sounds to me like Russell is going to enjoy some "home cookin' "!

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Seanhawk":lpwtuxph said:
After seeing that interview and his response to some of the questions that were an attempt to bait him, I'm convinced Sherman "planned" the post game interview to give the team a glimpse of the insane media circus that this week is going to be. It's like they got a week head start on it.
very could have been, great presser by Sherm

drdiags

Reaction score
Kind of disappointed NFLN didn't give us all 6 players interviews. I wanted to hear from Baldwin. Heard he had some great quotes about Sherman in college. Wanted to hear from Tate and Unger as well.

Hope Seahawks.com puts up each one of those interviews in their totality. We will see.