So is "Shermaning" a thing now?

Seafan

Reaction score
The Council of Boom. Awesome. Go, COB. He's right. That's a medicore newspaper.

olyfan63

Reaction score
korboko":1qrmxdyn said:
Portland needs their own NFL team...
Nah... Let them be Seahawk fans too. Besides, how could they improve on, or even come close to what we have going on here?
If we (Seattle area people) want to see an NBA game, we go to Portland; if (Portland area people) they want to see an NFL game, they come to Seattle.
Regional cooperation agreement.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I've always thought the Raiders should move to Portland. Other than that, I don't think we need one down here. Bandwagon ass town as it is.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I can see some chin-bearded hipster on a single-gear bike like the Fred Armisen character in Portlandia buying a Richard Sherman jersey last week, then reading this in the paper this week and saying, "What the ... these guys are doing this now? Smack-talking is so ooooover!"

Hawks46

Reaction score
Maybe he's just pissed that the Oregonian found out he misappropriated funds for his mistress that's on the payroll like pretty much all the other guys running city council/city gov. have been doing down there.

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":e9um2fos said:
I've always thought the Raiders should move to Portland. Other than that, I don't think we need one down here. Bandwagon ass town as it is.

People in Portland are probably just as close as majority of fans living in WA.... Blazers and seahawks have great fan bases, especially considering how crap they've been over the years.

All this elitist talk and fake fans posts are ridiculous. Oops check my join date, I'm not a real fan sorry I'll leave.

Someone in Seattle making fun of hipsters LOL

OP
OP
T

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I agree on making fun of Portland.

It makes no sense. Even less so when you consider the owner of the Portland Trail Blazers is our own owner. All you can ask is that the owner put the team in the best position to succeed and nobody can argue that Allen hasn't turned over every rock to be able to do that.

I just thought it was interesting that someone would actually imitate Sherman. And I thought it was funny.

Hell, a HUGE amount of Seahawk fans come from Oregon and Montana (many more from Oregon than Montana)

It is just stupid to try to claim that nobody outside of Seattle has a right to love the Seahawks.

I don't get the fake fan crud either.