The Articles I Put Up With Living In Minnesota (a mini-rant)

Guardian

Reaction score
Ever since Sherman got interviewed by Andrews, it seems all of Minnesota has climbed onto Peyton's lap. Err.. Bandwagon. I generally avoid reading the Star Tribune's sport section, but I figured I'd give it a try today.

(sigh)

Good vs. evil?

Sorry, but we can’t make it through this without another Richard Sherman reference. Sherman said he took offense to the “Good vs. Evil” story line that’s developing, with Manning and the Broncos obviously being the good and the Seahawks being the evil.

According to Sherman, Wilson is too good to be considered part of the evil.

OK, we’ll grant him that. But after viewing Sherman’s on-field behavior following last week’s victory over the 49ers, how many of you wouldn’t mind Super Bowl XLVIII ending with Manning throwing a game-winning, last-second touchdown pass about one millimeter over Sherman’s outstretched arm?

F**k you, Mark Craig

kearly

Reaction score
The Seahawks are turning into the New York Yankees of the NFL (in terms of perception), it's just that we're "evil" for different reasons.

Personally, I think it's awesome.

Axx

Reaction score
I cant ever read a seahawk article without a viking fan making a comment on how they fleeced the seahawks.

rideaducati

Reaction score
The more likely outcome of the Superbowl will be that Percy Harvin plays great and is named the MVP of the game.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Axx":1u88hz4g said:
I cant ever read a seahawk article without a viking fan making a comment on how they fleeced the seahawks.

Just out of curiosity, which fleecing do they most frequently refer to?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I live in Minnesota as well. I was shocked at how talk radio made the almost immediate jump from the Seahawk bandwagon once the Sherman interview tool place. Listening to the rationale was difficult (and mostly the same assumptive, passive-aggressive nonsense that dictates everyday life out here)

anyways... outside a few (Paul Allen, the Vikings announcer being one) who simply blew it off as they should have, it was a tough week.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
So their QB at one time texts a picture of his junk to a woman who wasn't his wife, and Richard Sherman is the evil one for what he said on TV? Not to mention the infamous boat trip, Mike Tice selling Super Bowl tickets, etc. They are the last fan base to be making judgments about "goood vs evil"

Uncle Si

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":dmsgrx1b said:
So their QB at one time texts a picture of his junk to a woman who wasn't his wife, and Richard Sherman is the evil one for what he said on TV? Not to mention the infamous boat trip, Mike Tice selling Super Bowl tickets, etc. They are the last fan base to be making judgments about "goood vs evil"

oh its worse than that..

youve got a guy in the secondary accused of choking his wife, and now a homophobic special teams coach who seems to have been permitted by staff to harass the punter with degrading slurs due to his political stance.

this place is so silly it almost hurts sometimes.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2n4xmf0n said:
HawkRiderFan":2n4xmf0n said:

oh its worse than that..

youve got a guy in the secondary accused of choking his wife, and now a homophobic special teams coach who seems to have been permitted by staff to harass the punter with degrading slurs due to his political stance.

this place is so silly it almost hurts sometimes.

and we haven't even touched on the antics of Randy Moss!

Will I

Reaction score
I work with a couple Viking fans as well. All they talk about is how they should get rid of AP and start over from scratch. I always like to feed them the "and build a team like Seattle has?" They always take the bait. To be fair though, they're not Seahawk haters, just realists of how screwed up their team is right now.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
kearly":3tnku5ow said:
The Seahawks are turning into the New York Yankees of the NFL (in terms of perception), it's just that we're "evil" for different reasons.

Personally, I think it's awesome.

Which is funny because Denver would be more like the Yankees in buying a championship if they win. Without Manning that team is borderline playoff team.

Axx

Reaction score
HawkWow":mn5etwjn said:
Axx":mn5etwjn said:

Just out of curiosity, which fleecing do they most frequently refer to?

Percy "glass" harvin for a futuew HoF in cordelle patterson

Seahawk772002

Reaction score
Is this rant about Steve Hutchison and transitional tag with Nate Burleson nonsense or Harvin.