Snowy Super Bowl? Nope!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
-98081549d99fb555.jpg

Not going to be windy, chance of VERY light Snowfall.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,399

seabowl

Reaction score
Here in NY they are saying chance of sleet or freezing rain.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Throwdown":7arl8aa1 said:
Gonna be cold as hell tho

It's been in the single digits / mid-teens with wind chills of below 0 for two weeks now. So that game temp seems quite warm. It is 38 in Philly today, and It feels warm.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hoping it's plenty windy. Would be very cool to see Lord Manning throw up some wabbly ducks w/the LOB waiting to pick em off.

muxpux

Reaction score
Another site yesterday said 32 and sunny, a few days ago they were calling for mid 30's and snow showers.
It's still a ways out and things can change.

rideaducati

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":36cbk9wm said:
Hoping it's plenty windy. Would be very cool to see Lord Manning throw up some wabbly ducks w/the LOB waiting to pick em off.

There doesn't need to be any wind for Manning to throw wobbly ducks. He threw plenty of them against the Pats, the Pats secondary was just unable to capitalize on them.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Part of me wants it to be windy because Maning sucks in the wind.

Part of me wants there to be no wind so the media will have no excuses as to why Manning lost.

Papa-pwn

Reaction score
Throwdown":1kir65r8 said:
Gonna be cold as hell tho

That's not terribly cold, especially for those competing in athletics during said temperatures.

It's 18 in Denver right now, which is jeans and a long sleeve weather. Once you get a decent sweat going, anything above 0 degrees is pretty warm.

I don't think anyone was worried about cold, because there was no chance it gets cold enough to matter. However, if it gets windy, that is when we Denver fans will worry. Snow/rain/cold, not so much. Wind is the devil

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Was a 60% chance of precipitation yesterday for the game, now it's 10-20%. Hope that stays true! No excuses!

Bryce84

Reaction score
Us west coasters see the day 38 temp and think that's what game temperature will look like, the game kicks off at 6:30 est, so we're looking closer to the 24 plus minor winds. So it'll probably be the coldest game Seattle's played all year, if I'm not mistaken.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Lots of Beastmode and short passes to one of the best group of cold weather receivers in the league. I sincerely believe that. Why? For the most part, they catch the ball. But as importantly, I'd rather have possession type receivers assisted by the game changing Harvin than blazing WRs running go routes, JMO.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
the weather has changed multiple times in the last 24 hours. sort of makes it hard to dress for the game. do i take rain pants or not? how many layers. big sorrells or not....