Seahwkgal

Reaction score
WE GOT THIS!!!!!!

Just had to get that off my chest.
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

jblaze

Reaction score
What media?

Media darlings have a way of coming up short in this game in the past. That trend will continue.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2u5hl8h3 said:
WE GOT THIS!!!!!!

Just had to get that off my chest.
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

For shore. :D

Personally I'm soaking the whole thing in. All the media, the hype, press conferences, etc... Certainly this is the most hyped sporting even of the year, and when you've got a skin
in the game, its AWESOME!!! All the talk and hype are just that. The game is what counts, but I'm relishing this slow roll to Sunday. We don't get to see it too often!

Come Sunday night I'm going to be totally spent, laughing and crying at the same time. That will be the best night sleep ever. Just like after Christmas day when you're a kid!

Go Hawks. 31-24

RezHawk

Reaction score
I hope they keep piling on the Broncos because nothing motivates this team like being told they can't. Go Hawks!!!

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
I can't watch anything about this game as it is all Manning. I did watch playbook on NFL Network and they seem to be doing it the right way, not just a love fest for Manning. Go Hawks we got this one, screw 2005 this is our time.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I love all the hate. In fact, I WANT people to pick against us, to act like the Hawks can't stop Lord Manning, can't run the ball against the Broncs etc.

Bring it on, they'll all look like idiots in the end. Of course, they already are so no big.

ivotuk

Reaction score
TBH, the media has no idea how good Seattle is and in their usual lazy manner are going off of feelings and the more visible QB.

Peyton Manning is like one of those giant Snoopy balloons in the parade, he's larger than life so people equate that with a win. Not going to happen.

Colin Cowherd first picked the 49ers, and now "can't visualize Russell Wilson holding up the Lombardi." Cowherd, like many of us, is a long-suffering Seahawks fan who is afraid to hope. Plus, he has a radio show so he needs to look impartial, but make no mistake, he's rooting for "first name Russell, last name Wilson." It's not that he can't visualize it, it's that he's afraid to.

Everyone else has no idea. It was easy when the 49ers were in the game, they have a history of Championships, they were in it last year, therefore, they will win it this year. No? Okay, whose the next most visible team?

John Elway's, Peyton Manning led Broncos! Wow! The pundits feel much better now! They have all kinds of shit to talk about and no one will fault them for picking Denver! This is easy! Smiles all around! Peyton Manning! Omaha! All the pre-snap shifts and changes!

Mean absolutely nothing to the Seattle Seahawks. We could care less, because it's not about them, it's about US! We will do what we do, execute like we know we can, and we will beat the Paper Broncos. They have to play US!

Good luck Denver Broncos, you're going to need it. :icon_new:

hawker84

Reaction score
I'm soaking it all in just like i hope the players are soaking it all in. Nothing like a little motivation and fuel on the fire... They'll underestimate us all the way till the final gun.