After the ATL loss last year (prediction)

Crizilla

Reaction score
I said to myself.... We will be the 1 seed next year and make the superbowl. This is really the only year as a Seattle sports fan where I put so much expectations on a team for 1 season. I'm not stopping either. I expect to win this game on Sunday. I have been on full throttle mode all year. Why stop now?

27-20 Seahawks.

Another defensive stop at the end of the game. Good job, fellas. Lets go get some more.

Axx

Reaction score
crizilla was that guy who thought the sky was falling during the regular season

oasis

Reaction score
Well I doubt we get to practice outdoors. At all. In which case we'd be woefully unprepared for the weather conditions.

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
iF we don't get to practice outdoors then we need to hire a plane to fly over with a banner that says "Thanks for F*#$8ng us again Roger!!!"

Brett

Reaction score
Why won't we get to practice outdoors ? NFL network said it was the coaching staffs decision ???? and if this is a prediction thread I would say 31-19 Seattle Percy 110 2 td MVP

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
Axx":nxtti77v said:
crizilla was that guy who thought the sky was falling during the regular season

no that was last year. The Miami and Detroit game specifically

and redskins game. I thought we were done after we were down 14-0

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Crizilla":a18tixfb said:
I said to myself.... We will be the 1 seed next year and make the superbowl. This is really the only year as a Seattle sports fan where I put so much expectations on a team for 1 season. I'm not stopping either. I expect to win this game on Sunday. I have been on full throttle mode all year. Why stop now?

27-20 Seahawks.

Another defensive stop at the end of the game. Good job, fellas. Lets go get some more.

I agree....After we lost that game last year I turned to my dad and said anything less than a superbowl appearance is a total failure next year.