Merrill Hoge's Super Bowl prediction

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This makes me feel more confident than my 8 ball prediction.

Polaris

Reaction score
This clown has picked against us for the entire playoffs. He thought the Saints would beat us by 10.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Wasn't it Hoge who said the Colt's should have drafted RGIII instead of Luck?
He' an idiot!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Man, lots of people picking the Broncos so far. I thought that whoever won the NFC Championship would have been the favorite. Guess that only applied had the Niners won.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I keep saying he's an embarrassment to Idaho, because he's from Idaho... Everytime he's picked against us, we've won.... Maybe he has a system that we don't know.... :thirishdrinkers:

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Don't worry folks, it is not their fault ... They think Seattle is somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. They think our guys have been lucky to get here and they should be all happy.

Do you know what Journalists were asking our O-Line and receivers and TEs today?
They were asking them about Russell Wilson's height ... yea. They were probably wondering how such a shorty can see anything behind those monster O-Line ... They wonder if our players should trust a guy that short.

You think I'm joking? Check out ESPN Link:

The press has nothing to ask our guys, so the only questions they have are related to Wilson's height.
How can anyone listening to these people believe, we can win?
Like I said in another thread: It is us against the world ... hey, we got nothing to lose ...
Let's go get this.
GO HAWKS.