12th man send off Dwarfs the Donkos....

Breaker

Reaction score
That is what you get when you support a franchise that hasn't won, or even competed for anything. The only event bigger in Seattle is when you sent off your basketball team to another city!

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Breaker":3tj1f7ia said:
That is what you get when you support a franchise that hasn't won, or even competed for anything. The only event bigger in Seattle is when you sent off your basketball team to another city!

Okay you can get out of here with this douchy post.

Man, Broncos fans are just like 49er fans but only with 2 Championships.

That's pretty pathetic going to the Superbowl 6 times with only 2 championships to show for it.

Book it for 2 out of 7 for the Broncos, while the Seahawks have a 50% win pct in the Superbowl.

And then you guys can go back to being a pathetic afterthought once Manning calls it quits.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Breaker":1zcnqk7w said:

When has Denver last competed for anything? Dont blame lame fans on fiction.

Breaker

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":354z5pqw said:
Breaker":354z5pqw said:

Okay you can get out of here with this douchy post.

Man, Broncos fans are just like 49er fans but only with 2 Championships.

That's pretty pathetic going to the Superbowl 6 times with only 2 championships to show for it.

Book it for 2 out of 7 for the Broncos, while the Seahawks have a 50% win pct in the Superbowl.

And then you guys can go back to being a pathetic afterthought once Manning calls it quits.

At least we didn't have to leave the AFC West because we couldn't compete.

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
Breaker":296cp42h said:
At least we didn't have to leave the AFC West because we couldn't compete.

Learn your football history!

The Hawks spent their first year in the NFC, then moved to the AFC *TEMPORARILY* to help balance the League. The NFL never had any intention of keeping Seattle in the AFC on a permanent basis.

Once the league had expanded to 32 stable teams, it meant that -- finally -- the League could re-balance the two Conferences once and for all (4 x 4 = 16; 16 x 2 = 32). So, Seattle moved *back* to the NFC where it had been at the start.

I'm glad that the Hawks spent time in the AFC West. I grew up a Broncos fan, but I also followed the Hawks from the early days. I liked their uniforms and I liked some of their early players, especially Steve Largent.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Glad someone else knows we started in the NFC..I like the NFC better ,AFC it seemed like the Raiders always found a way to ruin our season(s) there..Denver was good for at least a loss a year..I hated both teams
and still dislike the Donkeys since Donkeyface has to remain on your team..It's nothing against the fans-just
Donkeyface since his wimp self couldn't handle being drafted by the Colts and weasled his way out..I have no respect for him or Eli..That said I respect the fact Denver came from the old AFL ..Seattle just never
fit into that AFC -I don't miss it one bit..We are where we belong...

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Oh Arm I clicked that link to Orange,it seems like they hate you..Feel free to switch to us fulltime..You are here anyway and ArmchairHawk sounds pretty damn good :p

Latest posts